Chapter 1. - New Worker?

Tony had always been an Orphan, always. Also, he'd been a huge trouble maker, like sneaking out late at night to roam the Streets of New York, but of course only his best friends, Pepper Potts and Rhodey knew.

Their Orphanage was well...Small. It was a small Apartment, ish. On the outside it was a light, dull brown, with the words on top of the door 'Little Flower Orphanage' which by far was the dumbest name Tiny ever heard.

Though, it wasn't bad entirely. Despite that there were at least 15 maybe 13 kids, they were able to keep them all happy in some sort of way, except Tony.

Tony remembers that once he was gone for 2 days because one night when he roamed the streets he was captured, by an "A.I.M" agent.

And he was infected with their Virus called Extermis, which altered your Genetics entirely and gave you Super Human Powers, in exchange for your Sanity, That is.

But, Tony has managed to live with it, it didn't change much to his appearance, but it made his blood have a kind of Orange tint. That was it for his looks,

He seemed fine because he could "Control" Extremis. Like he could keep himself from using Extremis, because he knew what it could do and he would never do that in the right mind.

Besides, he is 11. He is the second oldest kid in the Orphanage, the oldest being a kid called Travis, who's 14. Other then that, the kids are usually 5, maybe 6..even 7, somewhere around that age range.

Also, Tony, because he was a Stark, was great with Technology. Yet the most advanced Technology that was in the Orphanage was the really old Computer they used to pay bills and probably the small TV on the stand that kids would watch every weekend.

The Movies they had were Mary Poppins, Mulan, Annie (which they never watched), A Christmas Carol, and like 2 others. But they were grateful.

Tony's room didn't have much, inside was a Balcony, which was the only one in the Building, a Bed, with Red and Golden Blankets. He also had a desk.

There was finished Homework, School tests, and lots of clutter on top of the Desk. He had a Nightstand which had a book with Info on the street and the people living near. Then, a picture.

It was of his Mom. Who, he missed, even if he barely knew her. When they died in a Car crash it had spread all over the News, with people claiming that Starks were no more.

Because, unless you beat somebody's Success, then they don't give a shit about you. Just give the Media what they want, and case closed.

Tony was looking outside, the Sun shined bright, people just started waking up. The smell of Fresh Eggs and Food roamed the Neighborhood. There was a Cafe close with the Best food you can ask for.

Tony was wearing a Tank top and Boxers, like he always would, but he had a light jacket on, too. "Yo, Tones. Get your dumbass inside or else you'll miss out on Breakfast." Rhodey said, walking in to Tony's room.

"Nah, fuck that. I have 12 dollars, I can probably buy a Coffee at that Cafe." Tony yawned, walking into his room, closing the Balcony door.

"Dude soon you'll be stealing Money for a bagel." "I can see myself doing that." Tony smugly smirked. "Whatever, just show up so they don't baby you for another 12 minutes like last time." Rhodes smirked, walking out.

Tony rolled his eyes, getting a gray shirt and jeans to wear, once he was dressed, he walked downstairs, currently, the Workers at the Orphanage were cooking.

There were 3 kids watching Mary Poppins on the TV, while at least 5 were eating at the Table. Tony shrugged, School was 2 blocks away, and he wasn't hungry. He walked over to where his Shoes were and put them on, grabbing his Backpack.

Or, it was more of a One side bag, but either way it did the job. Tony glanced at the Breakfast Bar on the Counter, he walked over, opening the door, as soon as he reached for it, his hand was smacked away.

He looked at who did it, there, was a tall blonde man, who looked like he was on Steroids, and he held a stern look on his face. "You shouldn't skip Breakfast, it's the most important meal of the Day."

"Honestly I wasn't expecting you to say anything else." Tony shrugged, slipping the Bar out of the Taller Man's hands, and rushing out.

"That's Tony. He's very stubborn, and has a foul mouth." Said Claire, one of the workers. "I see, it's fine." The man said, going to help the kids.