Chapter 3 Detention, Yay.

He clicked his pen continuously, the clock slowly moving, not making a sound. Just 13 more minutes and he could go home. Detention, it sucked. Sure he's had it many times before, but this one felt worse, it felt longer.

It felt as if each second was a minute, time was slower than when you'd take a test. He looked at his ruined book bag. It had tests, notes, progress reports, y'know, school papers. Tony glanced at his hands, they had slight bits of dried blood from when he punched Hammer. Unless it was his.

He didn't know, much less care. He opened his bag and got a pack of gum from it, and took a piece out and chewed it. There were 2 other kids, whispering to each other, giggling. Tony knew them, this was common for them to be here.

The Teacher at Detention was new. She had mid length ish red hair. Despite most teachers clothes looking like Easter themed paper plates from Walmart, her outfit was mostly, if not, all black. Her skin was slightly paler than usual, and she had make-up on.

She glanced at Tony before looking down at her Papers, first "Banner", the new Orphanage Worker, And now this lady. How many people are there? Tony heard a notification and saw the lady pick up her phone and respond to a text.

Tony looked at the desk, there were penises on them, scribbles, and words....carved into the fucking desk. They didn't even say anything meaningful... Tony looked back up at the Clock, 2 minutes left. He picked up his homework papers and put them in his folder.

He put his pen away, which suprisingly, wasn't chewed. He slung the bag's strap over his shoulder and walked to the door, the Teacher looked at him "There's 1 minute left now." Was all he said, walking out. The halls were quiet, you couldn't even hear the teachers messing with the papers.

It was dead silent. It felt eerie. His neighborhood was bland, but sometimes lively.

It was nice.