Late Night Calls

June 1 2014

Waking up at 7 am Dawn gets in her car in oder to head to the gym to stay in shape for a movie she will be filming in 2015. She decides to practice using a spinner bike for a MV she will be filming in early August.

Dawn gets back to her apartment and takes a bath and get dressed for her Skype call with Prince Harry.

Connecting Call... "You, you love it how I move you, You love it how I touch you, My One, when all is said and done, You'll believe God is a woman" Dawn starts to sign and write down lyrics waiting for her Skype call to connect "Ugh, why is this so bad, "

  "You, you love it how I move you, You love it how I touch you, My One, when all is said and done, You'll believe God is a woman" Dawn starts to sign and write down lyrics waiting for her Skype call to connect "Ugh, why is this so bad, "

"Love, I don't know what you were singing, but it sounds Bloody amazing!?!" Dawn jumps up scared. She looks over at the screen and realizes that Prince Harry was listening to her singing. 

"OMG, I forgot I started the Skype call, sorry I'm just trying to write a new song for my next album"

"No worries love, can I ask the concept of the song if you don't mind me asking"

"It's all about relationships and how empowering and sexy woman can be. And I just wanted to incorporate that into a song. My last album was titled Dangerous Woman, and I just loved the response to all the songs, but I wanted a different feel. I wanted men to she and young woman to feel like they should be worshiped."

"we'll you're definitely correct love. What I heard wounded really good and I heard from a little birdie that we may be in brazil at the same time? Would I be correct in that assumption?"

"You, would be correct You Highness, I plan to do a small concert and fan-sign, and watch some good old football."

"Would you like to go watch a game together love, I don't know if you planned on watching any games in the stadium, but I have an extra ticket to the Costa Rica v. England game if you'r in."

"That sounds wonderful. I just love watching soccer, it's almost as fun as playing it. Oh the memories I have with playing soccer, but I have to admit I'm more of a Portugal and Spain fan. If Ronaldo stayed in England, I may have been rooting for England instead"

"Its a date love, and the set list you provided looked wonderful. I can't wait to meet you in person, and I'll make an England fan out of you yet." in the background Dawn can hear Harrys assistant say "You Highness, we have to get going for you meeting with the Queen."

"Harry I'll talk to you soon, ok. Don't forget you can always text me."

"I will love, see you in a few weeks. Ta" As the line disconnects, Dawn thinks about what Harry said earlier that 'Its a date', it only an expression right. If only she knew.