Part 31

HyunKyung's POV

I couldn't sleep at all, and its 2:45 in the morning and is there something going on with (Y/N) and Jungkook-hyung? I mean we're childhood friends afterall. Im fine if they are dating, because why not? All I want is (Y/N) to be happy.

After being botherd by my thoughts, I drift to sleep.

*Alarm ringing*

I woke up by my alarm telling me to get the heck up. I watched my alarm and it showed that its already 6:30 am. My school starts at 9:00 so, I better get up since I have to take the train.

After I did my morning routine, I step out of our house and bid goodbye to my parents. Walking pass to our neighbors and greeting then a good morning is also part of my routine. Things have been changed from the past.. Now that it has been 2 years since I broke up with Taeyeon-noona. Milo-hyung also had to go on military, the other members... Well, we're still in school. But, in the good side, one more year and we're leaving college.

We moved after my Dad got promoted from his work, Mom on the other hand.. She didn't want to move because she's gonna miss our previous home town but she don't want to make Dad feel lonely so we had to move. And we're staying here in Busan for 11 months now.

I arrived at the train station and it was full of students waiting for the train to arrive. I check my wrist watched and it was already 6:56 the train will be here at 7:00. I looked around the place and everyone was on their phones, kids holding their mother's hand and falling a sleep while standing, which made me giggle a little. " Look at that kid! Isn't she cute??" I remember the day when we we're still in our middle school while waiting for the bus to come, (Y/N) and I would see kids sleeping while holding their parent's hands and standing really entertaining and would make our day better. But for now, It's kinda different.

OH. (Y/N).. We haven't talked to each other after I had that nightmare. We see each other at school but never have the courage to say Hi. We'd have an eye contact to one another but brush it all after. I really do miss her... I really do. Jungkook-hyung on the other hand, he left school because he decides to focus on his Idol life. (Y/N) now is always by herself, even the other members sees this, but they also have no courage to get near her.

The train arrived and I got inside, since it was still early, I got the chance to sit. I took my earphones and plug it to my phone. Since I was very busy looking for a music to listen, I didn't notice someone was sitting next to me, well... Very close even though I can see that there are very plenty of spaces to sit. I didn't look up yet since I was still busy with a music until the person next to me pressed a song that I was looking for, it was our song beautiful like a flower and I look at the person next to me and it was Minsung-hyung who pressed the song (boiieeyyuthought).

" Yah? You okay? You can just type our song though" Minsung-hyung laughed." I was choosing wisely, okay??" I told him while smiling. "Alright, bud. I'm taking a nap now, wake me up when september ends" Minsung-hyung told me while he was already in position of getting comfortable and going to sleep. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

Sure the ride was quiet, and I like it. The ride would take us 2 hours to arrive. To be lucky or not, we're hoping our Professor won't show up early. Sometimes he would show up around 10 though our class would start at 9. I decide to sleep too until I felt my phone vibrate indicating that I have a message. My visions we're blury and thinking it was probably Mom whom would message me if I made it alive at the train station, and I'd laugh at her. But when I got a better vision, I was not Mom but it was Yunsung-hyung (ahhhhyouthought,again).

Yunsung-Hyung: sssslllaaavveee bring some sandwich from the vending machine, would you? Please :) love yah 💕

I laughed at his message and replied him a Okay, got that Hyung! Drift back to sleep and again, my phone vibrated.

It was her, (Y/N).

I got startled like I saw a ghost or something or watched a the ghost video with a jumpscare and jolted on my sit and I looked at my right side to see if Minsung-Hyung was awoken by it but he was far into his sleep and probably didn't feel that i moved an inch.

Y/N : yah. How are you?
Im not dreaming, right? I pinched my forearm to make sure that this is real, after years of not talking to each other, Y/N texted me.

I got shakyhand and could not think straight. Darn it, here I go.

Me: Well, look do we have here. Have you finally got bored inside the cave?

Y/N: well well, after not talking for a long time, this is how you start a conversation ?

Me: I just don't want to feel uncomfortable with you.
Me: I'm fine actually, how bout you?
Me: have you eaten breakfast?

Y/N: thank god.
Y/N: I don't want to get uncomfortable too.
Y/N: yeah, I did.
Y/N: coffee and bread. You?

Me: finished too.
Me: Mom was sick so she didn't make breakfast for us, I only ate cereal.

Y/N: what? I should visit aunt afterschool.

Me: sure! Let's go together.

Y/N: I should go now, bus is here. See you at school!

Me: okay, copy that!

Y/N: im with Kangmin btw, he cried when I patted his back.
Y/N: he said that he really miss me so much.
Y/N: and everyone is staring at us.
Y/N: im so embarrassed now.

Me: hahahahha! That cry baby!

I locked my phone and look up the ceiling and smiled like an idiot. I looked around and saw the kid earlier who was standing while sleeping and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and he bowed his head. I went back to see Minsung-Hyung still asleep.

«Author's note»

Hi everybody, how are you? Sorry that I was in a hiatus 😢 I tried to rethink of what should I do with this book since what I said that I deleted the whole book on my laptop. I'm doing my best so that this book will be updated somedays ! Thank you, everyone 😊
A

lso, I used my phone now to update since my laptop's charger snap out 😥