Part 3 "Changes"

Grey's POV

Yes, I made her pregnant for a reason..... For so many reasons, not only I want, but also I need. But I learned to love Lian, sa tagal ba naman naming in a relationship,I'm not that as bad as you think, I also have a little heart, especially when it comes with LIan. She loves me so much before, I can feel she's willing to give everything with all her heart for me and I appreciate it until she changed. I don't know but just one day I woke up she doesn't like to cook breakfast for me anymore , unlike before,she's waking up early in the morning just to make some breakfast for us. Now, she don't want me to sleep beside her, she always gets angry with me. And really, I don't know what happened. =(

"Hon, 12noon na baka pwede ka naman bumangon. I'm so hungry=(" paglalambing ko kay Lian. May kasama pang kiss sa cheeks nya while I'm hugging her on the bed.

"Ano ba Grey, natutulog yung tao eh," reklamo ni Lian sakin. 

She really changed a lot. She's not the Lian I loved before.  

Nagmadali na lang ako maligo at nagbihis. It's Sunday today, supposed to be pagganitong weekends lumalabas kami ni Lian but if I ask her I know na kung ano sasagot nya sakin , tinatamad sya, masakit ulo nya, yes I understand she's pregnant, but it's only 2 weeks. And I'm asking her to go out only once a week pero di pa nya ko mapagbigyan. 

So tama na tong pagmumukmok ko. I will just go out alone or I will ask a friend to come with me. Sinuot ko ang pants na fitted kong black , tinernohan ko ng white tshirt na fitted skin,kitang kita muscles at abs ko, (para makaporma hehe hehe) at black adidas na sneakers na me pangilalim na white. So I'm ready now. Papaalam lang ako ke Lian.

"Hon, I will just go out and eat lunch ok? what do you want me to buy for you?" I asked Lian.

"Why you need to go and eat out? You can ask yaya Matrina to cook for you, right?" she said.

" NO hon, yaya's off today right?... And if I'll cook or You'll cook, I can't wait anymore, I'm so hungry hon, " I told to Lian.

" Ok , just take care and go home early ha" she hugs me and kiss me on my lips before I go. Maybe she's really not feeling well, that's why.

So I start to drive my red mustang ride and search for a nice 5star restaurant nearby. And then I saw the famous seafood restaurant, Sam's kitchen.

I went inside, then sit on the table near on the fountain in the middle of the restaurant.  

Then I ordered food for me and take out food also for Lian. When my food was ready, I start to eat. While I'm eating I heard a familiar laugh on my side table. Then I saw one familiar girl in my eye. 'Wincie?" the beautiful funny girl I've met at the bar. I think she's alone, but she's talking to someone on the phone then I decided to go near to her table and ask her to join me.

"Ahm, excuse me," I told her then she looks on my side and got surprised.

"OOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYGGGAAADDDD" she shouts again,jeeezzz, then I got shocked when she hugged me. 

"Ohhhhhhhh you missed me, don't you?" I teased her hahaha =) and she make face, she's really cute though...hahaha

'' Of course, Grey. Who will not miss this Mr Grey Bianco?hahaha" then she laughed again while holding and leaning on my arms. She's really sweet and funny =) I'm pretty sure if Lian finds out bout this, I know she will leave my house and I will be lost. hahahah But who will know now that I'm alone. =)My mind really a shit.

"You want to eat with me? I forgot that I'm alone I ordered too much food=)" I invited her to join me on my table and she agreed.

"Ano ba tong pinagoorder mo puro pampahigh blood hahahah" she told me.

" oh sorry ,  for me it's good. I'm low blood hahahahah =) if you like , order what you want to eat" I said to Wincie. Then she order a green salad and one lamb chops. =) Then we eat and talk, eat and talk a lot. I really enjoyed my lunch, this is the first time I finished all the dishes on the table. =)

Then we finished everything. She's really happy to be with. =) I really enjoyed my food because of her. =)

"Thank you Grey for the treat=) I'm really full now hahaha'' Wincie said.

"Of course You will be full, you finished everything hahaha"then I laughed. She laughed also.

" You're more handsome when you smiling Grey=) You're wife was very lucky," she said to me. I felt something inside my heart. =)

" You know I'm too much comfortable with you, what you did to me?"I said to her joking...

" Oh Grey, that's my spell hahhaahahh" she told me..... =)

"your crazy, haha so, where you will go now?" I asked her. "Well, I will just go to my cousin's house,there's a little panjama party hahaha" she said while laughing. Then I said "If you want. I'll drop you there?"I offer her a ride.  And her eyes got surprised and said,  " Really?! Well, Omygosh, how can I say no for that, my pleasure Mr Grey" =) then we start to walk at the parking lot.

While driving, we'reg talking inside my car, I did not expect that she will hug my arm. 

"Grey, I really like you since the day I first saw you, I feel disappointed when you told me you're married already. But since the night I saw you, I did not forget you, your face and your voice running through my head," she told me while staring at me. And I feel something inside my heart. I don't what's this feeling.  O my goodness , You're married already Grey relax, I told to myself.hahaha But nangiti ako ng konti. I kissed her forehead while she's leaning on me.

"Wincie, I will ask you something, " I said to her... " what is it Grey?"

"what if we see each other at least once a week?" i ask Wincie, 

"realllllllyyyyy?????!!!!Grey!!! I loved that!!"she's shouting again to me and filled me kiss on my face  hahahahha

"Relax Wincie. . ,hahahah I'm driving!hahah" I'm laughing .....