2

HyeMin P.O.V

{Lunch Time}

I went to my locker to store my book. As i was opening my locker, someone close the my locker loudly that made every person in the hallway looked at us and take out their phone and take video of us.

"Opps sorry but not too sorry"She said and laugh. 

"Ha......... Ha......... Ha..........its not funny so you can stop forcing yourself to laugh."I said and receive a punch on my face by the girl that is behind her.

I scoffed and touch my lips and look at finger that have blood.

"Did you just punch me on my face?"I ask and look at them fiercely

"Y-yeah so W-what"She said.

"So what?"I ask and looked at her fiercely.

"Yeah so what do you think i'm scared of you trash kid."She said and was about to punch me again but i was to quick to dodge it.

"Your fast for a trash kid."She said and wing a punch toward my stomach.

"But i'm faster trash kid"She said 

I throw a fly kick on her chest making her fall backwards. Everyone gasped of my kick.

"ARGH"she shouted as she trying to stand up but failed since is really sting on her chest.

"Opps did that hurt?"I ask.

"You Trash kid."She said.

I was about to leave but 1 of them grab my wrist and pushed me toward the locker and it made a LOUD BANG. It hit my head.

I hiss the pain and hold my head that got hit which is at the back.

"Oh did that hurt?"She said.

"You slut"I said.

"I have a name you know."She said.

"Oh i didn't ask you so might as well just shut it."I said and earned a slap from her.

I smirked and look at her.

"Did that hurt that bad?"She said

I used an uppercut on her so (its a like a punch from below to up and the place that got hit is on the chin.). She fell backward too.

I went closer to her.

"Did that hurt?"I ask and walk away and leave the scene.

I enter the cafeteria with a hiss because i know i will get trouble soon. I sigh and take a sit on a empty table.

"Hye Min!"Someone shouted that and everyone look at her. Can i just die now.

"Yah you okay?"She said and sit next to me.

"Um i'm okay" i said as i took a spoon of rice and meat.

"Look at me"she said. I look at her with a blank face.

"So what now I'm look at you but you are silent now."I said.

"What happen to your face!?" She said.

"Aish noona can you low your voice down  please you know i hate attention right?"I said as i look away.

"Hey Hye Min!" Daniel shouted from the door.

"Hyung!" Over here!" I shouted

"Hey and what happen to your face?" He said

"Some slut pick fight on me."I said.