22

TaeMin P.O.V

After we had dinner with Sajangnim. I went to Jennie's home because she ordered me to go to her home. So I being a good boyfriend listened to her words. So here I am parking my bike in the garage.

I went to the front door and insert the key. I went in and saw Jennie peacefully sleeping on the couch and the TV is on too. So I guess she was waiting for me then. I felt bad because I went home at 3 am.

I was away for 10 hours. You must be wondering what I did for the past 10 hours. Well after the dinner with Sajangnim, it was already 8 p.m.

It took 5 hours for him to finished his words on giving us tips. Some of the tips is useless because why would you seduce a same gender with you to get more point?

Sometime I think that Sajangnim is weird but talented. And after that we had to practice out next dance and tomorrow is our vocals and stuff.

I went to Jennie's side to carry her in a bridal way to her room. I opened the door and laid her carefully on the bed hopefully she didn't woke up. And she didn't woke as I laid her on the bed.

After that I went to the bathroom and took a 30 minutes shower. Its been a while since I shower this long. I wrap my lower part with dry towel and went out of the bathroom.

Jennie's P.O.V

To be honest, I accidentally woke up when he laid me on the bed but seeing him being so carefully not to wake me up is the cutest thing ever! So I pretended to be asleep.

I saw him going in the bathroom and the water drop in the shower can be heard. So I am guessing he is taking a shower.

After 30 minutes, I take a peek as I heard a door creaking. He had a towel wrapping his lower body and his upper body is showing.

Even though he doesn't have abs. I rather seeing him without abs. He just look so cute with a tummy. Seeing him drying his hair is the hottest thing ever!

I sat up waiting for him to notice me. He opened his drawer and took out a tank top and joggers and went in the bathroom again.

So he didn't notice me? I quickly went behind the wall to hide. He went out wearing the tank top and the joggers,  he flinch as I scare him.

"B why did you do that for?! "He exclaim.

"I don't know I just feel like I wanted do it"I said.

He then smirk and attack me with ticklish.

"B! Stap pit! "I said as he stop and was about to go away. But I was quick and jump on his back as I playfully tackled him.

We then fall down to meet the floor and he quickly got ou t from my grip and stand up like a flash.

"Okay stop"he said as he pick up the towel that fell off his neck due to the fall and dry his hair.

"But I wanna cuddle"I said and pout as I hug him on the side.

He then stop drying his hair and turned to me.

"Aren't you tired? "He said as he move a strand of hair covering my face.

I then nodded and he pinched my cheeks.

"Cmon let's sleep? "He said as he lift me up and laid me on the bed. We both are lying down on the bed staring at each other.

"Don't you wanna sleep? "He said.

"I want but I want you to sleep first"I said.

"But I want you to sleep first"he said.

"No you sleep first"I said.

"You first"he said and pout

"Fine because I don't wanna see that face of yours"I said and close my eyes.

I heard him chuckling and covering me with the blanket

After a while we both enter the dream land.

{Morning has come}

I woke up being trap in Jennie's arm. Her arm wrap my chest, she snuggles her head on the crook of my neck and her leg is across my thigh.

I chuckled softly trying not to wake her up. I slowly get up from the bed and went to the living room.

I grab my phone that is charging on the table in the living room.

DING~

A notification pop up on my phone.

Bro let's meet at the Fitness Gym today! We are going there on 9 so hope you can join. You look like a pig! So get to work!    

I don't look like a pig and okay see you there!

After I pressed the send button, I switch off my phone and went to get ready my work-out energy drink.

While I was about to shake it up, a pair of hands appear wrapping my waist.

I heard her soft chuckle. I turn around and look her straight in the eye as she lean in wanting to kiss me but I place my finger on her lips making her pouting.

"I can't give you kisses in the morning because of my morning breath. "I said and pouted too.

"I don't care! I need my kiss! "She exclaim cutely as I shake my head as a sign of no. She then let go of my waist and was about to leave but I was quick to grab her waist and spun us around.

I heard her chuckle again as I spun her even higher. Her chuckle turn into small laughter. And her small laughter turn into loud laughter.

I put her down and peck her lips.

"Mianne~jagiya~"I said

"Apology not acceptable "she said as she brush her hair to my face and left me dumbfounded.

She then went in to the room and I pretty sure that I heard a click sound as a sign of lock?

'I am so lucky to have her in my life, thx for being a bully B. 'I thought.

End Of Chapter 22

Of

Bulldogs Stanford High

By BrokenIconShadow

(1036 words)