Chapter 1

Hellooooo ( see what I did there) , you must be thinking wow this girl is amazing because she just added Marcus Butler references, jks. I don't care what you guys think of me but there is to be no hate on this story. Even if you don't like the story, keep your thoughts to yourself because we all know that the haters are just jealous that we are amazing and their not. Anyway, my friends and I decided to write a story but with a twist. We are all going to write a chapter each and keep going until we have a story but don't worry they are going to make sense because every chapter will be connected to the others some how.. I'd like to say that this is all of our first times writing a fanfic, so we hope you enjoy.

Liv xx

-

CHAPTER 1 -

LIV'S POV

Hi, I'm Olivia Valentino but everyone calls me Liv. I have long, brown straight hair, with blonde tips.. My eyes are a blue ish colour and I have a love heart tattoo under my right earlobe. I also have an earring on the top of my ear. I have a twin sister named Andrea but we don't look the same.. She has light brown hair and brown eyes. We are very close. Anyway, I'm about 5'5 ft so not too small not too tall, my body is pretty slim and I have curves in the right places but I'm not too comfortable showing it off. I'm not a rebellious teenager nor am I a goody two shoes, you could say I'm some where in between. I have a fake ID and love the occasional party and I'm not afraid to have fun. I like shopping and the occasional pampering session with the girls and I love to make a fool out of myself.

"OLIVIA, CAN YOU COME TO THE KITCHEN ....." Mum yelled, with her Spanish accent very noticeable. My mums name is Rosa, she is a single mum because my dad left when I was 13.. He used to abusive us, but one day mum, Andrea and I left during the night and moved to London.

"COMING" I yelled back "QUICKLY" she yelled back. I rush down the stairs, wondering why she called.

When I get there I see my mother in tears... "Mum, what's wrong?" "Your father found our phone number again.. Go pack your bag and tell your sister to pack hers as well. We're moving..."

I nod and give mum a hug, as my shirt becomes tear stained. I rush to Andreas room, when I find her sitting on her bed reading..

"Pack your bag"

"What? Why?" She asked with a confused look playing on her face

"Dad found mums phone number again" As soon as I say that she nods and starts packing her bag.

I rush to my room and take my suitcases out from my bed.

-

2 hours later

I was done.

All of my suitcases were full.

Andrea and I were waiting at the door when mum walked in with her bags and the phone to her ear. " Girls were moving to Melbourne and staying with my old friend Gina."

-

We have arrived in Melbourne..

We went through all the security and we headed over to the luggage claim to get our bags. Once we got our bags, I heard a squeal and turned around to see a middle aged lady running over to my mum with her arms wide open..

Once they finished their gossip session, Gina turned around a walked over to us with a bright smile plastered on her face.

"Hi, I'm Olivia, but you can call me Liv" I said sticking my hand only to get pulled into a hug.. "I'm Gina" she says "you must be Andrea." She states

"That's me.." Andrea answered

"Well, let's get you all to the car" Gina said. As we walked, it was like getting pressed into an iron.. It was soooo hot. We arrived at Gina's 25 minutes later...