Chapter 3

Hey guys, I'm Antonia but in the book you will know me as Toni!!

Just a weird nickname! I hope u love my chapter...

So ya

......

TONI'S POV

"I can't believe we finally finished moved in" I tell my boyfriend/best friend Harry

"I know! It's crazy! but what are we going to have for dinner" the cute curly haired boy tells me

"something" I tell him

"Yea I'd like that, I've actually never tasted the so called something dish! I think it may taste nice" Harry laughs

I role my eyes and enter the new massive French looking kitchen! I wish I new how to cook French, but because I'm half Italian I think I am going to cook gnocchi.

After I finishing washing the dishes I enter the living room and watch X-Factor with my gorgeous boyfriend!

Harry tells me how he will one day go on the show! And I laugh..

------

"Hey, I love you" my boyfriend wakes me

"I love you" I smile while opening my eyes

When I wake up I am still planted on the couch. I must have fallen asleep here last night.

When I look at the coffee table my brake fast sits there.

"Thank you" and he simply gives me a smile back.

Harry and I get ready for our fist day back of school.

The drive is more fun than I thought it would.

Harry opens the car door for me and takes my hand and walk towards the building. People are staring at Harry and I but don't really mind. Everyone must think that I'm still dating Beau Brooks.

When we reach the building we say hi to the boys (Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis) and obviously Beau is there with his two hot brothers! and both brothers have these two girls next to them!

"Hey" beau says waving his hands

"Hi guys" I say to the three boys and Harry only waves and gives a smile

"And who are these new girls here" I ask

-----