#black_camaro

The engine of the black Camaro started with a roar that was pleasing to the ears of all car persons. During his life, he had already put weeks worth of hours to working on that car and at the moment, it worked as smoothly as it ever could - though Hoseok could never be fully satisfied with it. He needed to always have something to do and would break the car on purpose if he had to, just to have more to work on.

He switched the gear to reverse and backed off his boyfriend's - now ex-boyfriend's - front yard. "That bitch," cursing, he pressed his foot on the gas way harder than he planned and the car leaped forward. After witnessing his best friend with his boyfriend, he was filled with rage he didn't know how to unload.

He had always known he couldn't trust that girl and that his boyfriend was only pretending to be gay to get attention - or at least that's how he explained the situation to himself to feel better. Fake ass bastards, both of them.

Thinking that he should do something that would surely cheer him up, he headed to the highway. The route was not unfamiliar to him since he had taken it a few times before, often after occasions that had made him feel like this.

He opened the roof of his car and felt the wind blow through his hair that was starting to get a bit too long and messy. He turned on the radio and started humming along to the song that started playing. He didn't know the lyrics but the song felt familiar, probably because it was overplayed.

It was still early in the morning so there wasn't much traffic on the road. Hoseok was quite happy about it because it meant he could go as fast as he wanted to. He went past a speed limit sign that said 70 miles per hour with 80 on his meter but didn't care and pressed his foot down harder to switch lanes and go past an old car that was going barely the speed limit. He took his foot off the pedal and let the car slow down to the eighty it had been.

He didn't feel like driving off the road - which had been why his car had been broken the last time. He had gotten mad at his boyfriend, left furiously after a fight, speeded on this same highway and then drove off the road. Partly purposefully. Hoseok felt like his actions had been why his boyfriend had cheated on him and was now his ex.

He put the car on cruise control and looked at himself from the mirror above him. He ran a hand through his hair and tried to mess it up so it wouldn't look as bad as it was. The pop song on the radio getting on his nerves and making him annoyed again, he turned the CD-player on instead, immediately starting to drum the steering wheel with his fingers as Brown Sugar started playing.

Hoseok was grateful of the CDs his father had left for him before passing away. He preferred listening to them much more than the songs playing on the radio - somehow he never got bored of them.

He focused his eyes on the road again and his eyes landed on a figure standing next to the road. As he got closer - and slowed down a bit so he wouldn't just drive past with full speed - he noticed the guy was holding up a thumb. A hitchhiker. Hoseok had a common interest in hitchhikers and seeing one just now filled his mind with thoughts. He felt like today might be a good day after all.

He pulled over to the side of the road, a short distance after the hitchhiker. The guy started running towards the car and Hoseok looked at him from the rearview mirror. It was a male probably in his mid-twenties, close to Hoseok's age. He was wearing a brown leather jacked, similar to the black one Hoseok had, though his looked more vintage, and ripped, black skinny jeans. His tanned skin and surfer hair made him look like he was from Australia.