#handcuffs

Hyungwon was about to rush out already, having started to feel pressured because they had been inside the apartment for so long and according to his calculations, it would take 5 to 10 minutes from breaking the lock for security company or police to come. Hoseok's eyes landed on something Hyungwon had overlooked.

"Aren't you taking these?" he asked grabbing two trophy-looking metal pieces from the shelf and stuffing them in his bag. Hyungwon stopped on his tracks to see what Hoseok was talking about.

"Are those worth something? Looks like pieces of trash to me," he let out, not understanding why Hoseok was fussing over random items.

"You're so clueless... How can you rob a place without knowing what's expensive and what's not," Hoseok sighed and quickly followed Hyungwon, realizing himself too that they couldn't spend any more time in the apartment, even though he would have wanted to look around more, knowing he could find a lot other expensive things.

Hyungwon urged Hoseok to run with him, his anxiety building up, making him feel hurried. Hoseok wanted to get out fast too so he didn't stay behind for any longer and followed Hyungwon despite his regrets of not getting to explore the apartment enough. They ran down all six flights of stairs and the whole time, Boss' words were playing in Hoseok's head: 'Don't mess with Common Gold'.

Does robbing Kim Hyukjin's apartment count as getting involved with Common Gold? Was this a bad idea? Is this going to end badly? Hoseok's head became fuzzy with thoughts and caused him to lose concentration a little. They arrived to the ground floor and busted through the door to get out of the stairway.

Two police officers were standing in the lobby waiting for an elevator, obviously on their way up to check the penthouse apartment after getting alarmed by security system. Both of the boys let out a silent 'oh-fuck' to themselves since the cops' attentions turned to them as soon as they barged out of the stairs. Stopping for only a millisecond before continuing their way out of the lobby.

Hoseok was already out of breath and panting from rushing down the stairs but adrenaline helped him keeping up with Hyungwon, who was facing the same situation. His lungs felt like exploding and his thighs were burning but only a glance over his shoulder and the image of two cops running after them gave him strength to go faster.

He hadn't planned this enough beforehand and had no idea where to run to be able to get away the quickest, but he knew it was up to him since he was leading them - also Hoseok wasn't familiar with the area.

Hyungwon saw a corner ahead and came up with an idea. He looked over his shoulder to see how far behind the cops were and realized if they kept their pace they could get away - to their luck the cops chasing them were on the older side so they were slower.

Just as he was about to turn the corner, he heard Hoseok letting out a pained sound and a body hitting the ground. He had to stop and turn around to see Hoseok a little further from him, having fallen to the ground after stumbling upon his feet.

"Come on, we gotta keep going," he said in a rushed manner, running over to help Hoseok get up.

"I can't run," Hoseok let out, trying to refuse Hyungwon's help but the other made him stand up anyways. His ankle had been twisted and his legs couldn't feel anything, almost causing him to immediately fall again. "You go."

"The fuck you think I'm leaving you here," Hyungwon said, trying to get Hoseok to continue running with him. The cops had already reached them and Hyungwon had no choice but to push Hoseok aside to buy them some time by fighting the officers. "Run!" he yelled at Hoseok.