#serial_killer

Hoseok arrived to the garage late at night, not knowing if Hyungwon would be there or not. Once he stepped in, he already realized Hyungwon must be somewhere else. Hyunwoo and Changkyun were sitting next to Hyunwoo's work table, eating fried chicken. They noticed Hoseok's arrival and Hyunwoo got a cheerful smile on his face.

"Camaro guy! You're here. Have some chicken with us," he said with a friendly voice. Hoseok doubted for a second, feeling somewhat unfamiliar with the situation, but then decided to walk closer to the guys. "Great job keeping Hyungwon away from here for a day. I thought he was never gonna leave."

"He's not here now?" Hoseok questioned although the answer was already clear for him.

"I don't know where he is. I guess he will drop by later too," Hyunwoo said, then turned his attention to the chicken again. "Please have some. I ordered a lot for Changkyun but he isn't hungry anymore."

Hoseok gave up and took one chicken leg - seeing and smelling the chicken had made him really hungry anyways. He suddenly remembered what Hyungwon had said about how the two guys would want to be Hoseok's friends too and realized he should probably relax a little and try to seem like he was up for it too.

"Can one of you tell me where he lives," he asked, taking another chicken leg because he couldn't resist himself anymore after eating one.

"What if we don't know where he lives either?" Hyunwoo replied with another question.

"I'm pretty sure you can figure it out. You managed to dig up all my information as well. Meanwhile I don't know anything about Hyungwon or any of you," Hoseok said, turning to look at Changkyun who was sitting on the other side of him.

"Of course we know where he lives," Changkyun let out. "I have hacked all the information about him I could possibly find out."

"We have never been to his house, though. He hasn't invited us and we respect his privacy," Hyunwoo added and Hoseok took it as if they were implying that he shouldn't go there either without Hyungwon asking him to.

"He made surprise visit to my house too, so it's only right I do the same," Hoseok said. Changkyun turned around on his seat and sat up to walk to his room. Hoseok thought he had gotten mad for a second but some seconds later he came back with a piece of paper. There was an address written on it.

"Wait, are you really giving it to him?" Hyunwoo sounded surprised and looked with wide eyes as Changkyun handed the paper slip to Hoseok.

"Yes," Changkyun sat back down. Hoseok felt oddly thankful to him. He looked at the address written down to try to figure out where it was located. "Take the leftover chicken to him. He must be hungry."

"Thank you, Changkyun," Hoseok said, feeling grateful that Changkyun actually gave him the address so easily. "I'll come by again." He started walking towards the garage door but on the midway there got scared by a loud honk that came from outside.

"If it's a Jaguar, that's Hyungwon," Changkyun told, raising his voice a little so Hoseok could hear him. He walked closer to the door to look out of the window on it. Standing outside, there was a fancy Jaguar, a red one on top of that, though it looked dark since there wasn't much light in front of the garage. A smile came to Hoseok's face and he leaned down to lift open the garage door so Hyungwon could drive in.

He admired the shiny car as it slowly drove past him and slammed the garage door back down behind it. He walked over to the left side of the car. Hyungwon opened the car door and stepped out with a smug smile on his face. He looked at Hoseok, happy to see him. Hoseok examined him from head to toe. Both of his hands were covered in blood and his clothes were stained in red too, helping him to match with the car. His hair was also messy and his pants had dry grass on them.