Chapter 28

A/N Hello my lovely readers its your fabulous writer Kyra I just wanted to let you all know that i love and appreciate you guys from the bottom of my heart without the support and people pushing me to complete Unwanted Deception 2 i probably would of already quit writing! I'm not your average writer that gets upset and cuss my readers out because they voice they opinion i HONESTLY appreciate the support from you guys!!! I just ask that you guys take into consideration I work 3 jobs and I'm not always in front of the computer but other than that i hope you guys are enjoying Unwanted Deception 2 but i also may be starting anew book so just stay tuned and keep supporting your girl!

[Cashmere]

After Danny took me back home i sat around the house and ate on snacks and eventually nodded off

After Danny took me back home i sat around the house and ate on snacks and eventually nodded off. Three hours into my nap i woke up to Danny yelling my name like he fell out a damn tree "up here" i yelled down to him a few minutes later i seen him walking into the room looking like a full course meal "let me guess you were sleeping." he said climbing in bed. "yeah i was sleepy." i said stretching "okay well get up and get ready we all at Chris house for movies." he said pecking my lips. Getting out of bed i went to the bathroom to do my hygiene i decided to take a quick shower this pregnancy be having my puss wet out of no where. After twenty mins passed i was getting out the shower i brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail since we going to someone house its no need to get dressed up deciding on a hall blue jumpsuit i went a head and put my slides on. I looked in the mirror noticing my small baby bump rubbing my stomach "mommy loves you baby." i said in a whisper "babe you ready?" Danny asked "yeah here i come" i grabbed my bag and a little jacket to put over my arms.

Walking out the house to the car Danny opened the car door for me to get in placing my seat belt on i waited for him to get in. Once he was in he pulled off "how was your day babe." i asked looking at myself in the mirror "it was okay just business." "is everything okay." i asked i didn't want to pry but i wanted to know what the mandatory meeting was about while looking in the mirror i noticed a truck following us. Knowing the kind of work my nigga did i knew to stay alert and pay attention to my surroundings he even taught me how to use a gun if i had to protect myself "babe you do know its a truck following us right." i said looking at the side of his head because he was acting so nonchalant looking my way "yeah thats our bodyguards" he said going back paying attention to the road. The whole time we been together the only time he gave me a bodyguard was if he was at war but normally he will come and tell me "so i'm guessing if we have bodyguards that must mean its a war coming." i spoke "yeah and i need to make sure you and my babygirl safe and before you get to asking questions the reason i didn't tell you is because i don't want you to stress you already know what to do stay strapped anywhere you go make sure you have a guard with you." he said rubbing my stomach "yeah i hear you i have a maternity shoot in a few months so hopefully y'all get this taking care of so we can go back to LA i miss being home." i pouted "I can always send you back Cash but you will still have a guard i don't trust these niggas and ill be damned if you and my unborn is in harms way." he said pulling up to a nice as house he parked and came around and helped me out walking to the door we was greeted with the girl Amora that i seen at the gender reveal "hey you guys come on in" she said letting us in. I looked around the house in awe it was so lovely and cozy feeling in here. "babe you remember Denver,Ada, and Amora from the party right?" Danny asked, looking at Denver we made contact and i nodded my head indicating that i remember them "hello ladies." i said plastering a fake smile on my face "hello" they all said "we were cooking you can join us if you want" Denver said.