Chapter 10 Two no longer single pringles

Borealis was eating in the Prey center next to Flutter. But right now she couldn't focus on eating because she wanted to ask Sandstorm out to the Ball.

Flutter noticed her thinking. "You're thinking about you know who aren't you?"

"Yes I am. I'm going to do it." Borealis got up and went over to the Jade Winglet table where Sandstorm was.

EveryDragon in the Jade Winglet was busy talking among themselves, but Sandstorm stayed out of the conversation and was eating his goat leg.

Sandstorm saw Borealis come to his table. "Hello."

"Hi." She greeted him.

They just stayed there, being quiet until Sandstorm gets to the point. "What do you want?"

"Well the Ball is coming up and I was wondering that if you would like to go to dance with me." She said hopefully.

Sandstorm thought about it for a minute. He was going to say no to her, but that smile on her face and those beautiful blue eyes. Now he couldn't say no to her.

"Sure." He said to her trying not to sound defeated.

"Yes. Okay, I will meet you there." She bounced off back to her table with success written all over her face.

Sandstorm sighed. "I really hope this is not like Cactus all over again." He thought.

Somewhere else at Jade Mountain Academy:

Blizzard was looking for Starwatcher.

He was going to ask her for something very important.

"You can do this, you can do this." He kept repeating in his head.

To his luck. He found her leaving the Library.

She noticed him. "Hey Blizzard, what brings you here?"

"I was looking for you. There's something I want to ask you."

"What is it that you wanted to ask me about?"

"I was wondering if you would like to go to the Ball with me." He said.

Starwatcher had a blush on her face and so was Blizzard.

"Yes." She said.

"Yes?"

"Yes.

Blizzard smiled. "I'll meet you at the dance then?"

"Sounds good to me." She said.

The two then parted ways saying "yes" in their heads.

What they didn't know was that an unnoticed Quickdeath overheard everything.

"What should I do to ruin their night. Hmm. Aha that's what I'll do." She thought of a plan to ruin the night.

"I'll make sure that this won't be a night they will never forget." Smiling at that last part.