Chapter 1: before the digi-destin

Author's pov. (Powgod)

I walk home from a long day after a long day at work. Wanting for both my wives to join the story I am reading our kids. I walk through the door just to get tackled down by of my girls named angel.

Angel: YOUR HERE DADDY!!

I chuckle at angel and rub her head

Powgod: *chuckle* yes i am my little angel

Angel giggles at me rubbing her and looks up at me and asks

Angel: daddy are we going to continue the story you read to us last night?

I smile at her

Powgod: yes i am angel and im planning to read you another chapter today. So how about this you go get the others and tell them to come to the living room ok.

She lets go of me and stands up then yells out

Angel: YAY!!!!

I get up and crouch down to her level

Powgod: This is a job that i need you to do ca. you do that?

Angel: yes

She then runs off to get everyone but i tell her

Powgod: Don't run now...... *sigh* kids their a hand full. Well better get the book

I go over to the book shelf and pick out "A Hacker's Journey" and sit down on the couch. After, awhile everyone comes into the room but when the kids come in the hurry and get a seat next to me but some had to sit on the floor

Powgod: hello kids lets continue the story. Okay?

Kids: yes dad/daddy.

I open the book to chapter one.

In the story

Powgod: its the next day after Ophoniemon saved (Y/N) from piedmon. Sakuyamon came into the room where the digi-eggs laid. She walked to the crib you and the five digi-eegs lay. She looked and saw something.

Sakuyamon: hum whats this?

She looks at the eggs and saw some symbols on them that she didn't know. She just expected it to be something random she didn't know. Just then she heard a cry. She looked at (Y/N) and saw that he was crying. So she put down the egg and picked him up and rocked him. He calmed down and opened his eyes looking at her. Then he giggles looking at her.

Sakuyamon: Ok now i better check up on the others don't get in trouble now.

She smiles and hugs him putting him back down. Then she checked on the other eggs before heading out. If she stayed longer she would have notices that the eggs were hatching.

Time skip (y/n) is 9 months

(Y/N) is seen crawling around protecting five baby digimon from other digimon and those baby digimon happen to be the ones that he was with since they were eggs. He even won't let anyone be near them except for Sakuyamon. Speaking of her she goes by (Y/N) seeing how he became very protective of the six.

Sakuyamon: thats adorable how he protects them.

She smiles and walks up to them. (Y/N) sees this and stops crawling around and crawls to her smiling. Then he does a Grabbing motion meaning that he wants to be picked up. She picks him up and smiles

Sakuyamon: hows my little (Y/N)mon doing?

(Y/N) opens his mouth almost like he's saying some words.