TᗯO

The massive white rogue flattens the brown pup to the ground, showering him in fowl-smelling spittle.

The white wolf presses a large paw onto the pups left front leg, sending pain shooting through his shoulder.

The scent of infected wounds and carrion overwhelms the pup's senses.

Behind the two scrabbling figures, the three other wolves race out of the snowy woods and move past them.

The twin pups snarl loudly as they are attacked.

The brown pup squirms as the white wolf lifts a large paw to strike him with sharpened claws.

The white wolf gives a dark, menacing grin.

The young brown pup underneath him narrows his yellow eyes, a plan settling in his buzzing mind.

Just as it comes down, he sinks his teeth into the soft padding underneath the paw.

The taste of unwashed fur and metallic blood swirls in the pup's mouth as the white wolf howls out in agony.

The pup spits out the paw just as the large wolf begins to bring his head down again.

The neck is perfectly exposed.

The pup raises his upper body, opens his jaws, and captures the flabby skin of the rogue's neck.

The wolf roars out again, and rears onto its hind legs.

The momentum sends the brown pup flying over the rogues head and across the clearing.

He smacks into the ground, hard.

He tumbles a few feet before laying like a damaged rag doll.

Heavy paw treads approach as the pup attempts to stand.

His left leg is hanging limply by his side, and a mix of saliva and dark blood hangs from his small jaws.

The white wolf is racing towards him, another rogue by his side.

In the distance, he spots one of the splotched pups laying limply on the ground. Dark patches coat her fur.

The two other rogues cackle, and mock the second pup who is pinned.

Rage fills the little brown wolf's heart.

He roars, agony and despair mixing together, releasing a most beastial noise from his small body.

Not a moment later, an equally monstrous noise tears through the air from a nearby ridge.

Atop the snow bank, an almost camouflaged pup lowers his head. Behind the runaway snowy white pup, a dark brown wolf  towers. His massive frame at least 3 times the pup's size. 

The large wolf's eyes take in the scene, and even at a distance, you can see the pure hatred of the true Alpha as he races down the ridge, seven more wolves trailing behind him.

The two rogues stutter for a moment before they turn their attention back to the pup. Their slim, bony bodies begin to move at inmensurable speed at the young wolf.

The other rogue wolves that were tormenting the multi-colored siblings stumble over each other in a hurry to escape into the woods as they are swamped by the well-built wolves of Mountain Pack.

Hope spirals in the pup's chest as the white rogue and his partner smash into him, jaws open.
*****