The Three Daughters and the Assassin

Once upon a time, there was an old woman with 3 daughters. When she felt her end drawing near, she called her 3 daughters near. She then gave them their freedom to leave and to be safe from the assassin drawing near. The assassin was hired by their wicked aunt to eliminate the competition for their grandfather's fortune. And the three daughters set out to make themselves a home.

       The first daughter set out with all her belongings bidding her family farewell. The first daughter was an irresponsible/ditzy type of person, she didn't save up a lot of money and could barely keep a job. With the money she saved up, she could afford a small hut in the woods. After she was settled, she relaxed unaware of the nearby assassin with a blade wet with the blood of her late mother. Suddenly a knock sounded on the wood of her quaint little hut.

The first daughter approached the door, and said, "who is it?"

"It is I, your mother", the assassin said in a low grumbly voice.

"You couldn't possibly be my mother, now run along and let me relax," said the first daughter.

The assassin had had enough and yelled, " let me in! And I'll be kind enough to make it quick!"

"Well, I never! No way, you leave this instant or I'll call the sheriff!" The daughter exclaimed stuffily.

"Fine, I'll just-" The assassin kicked the door in and ended her life in an instant. "And then there was two."

The second daughter had left shortly after the first daughter and had a fair amount of money saved up from all her boyfriends... yes, boyfriends, not one many, all at the same time. She always asked them for money and when she went to find a place to stay, she went to the house of the boyfriend she deemed worthy of her presence 24/7. The second daughter was very snotty and ungrateful, she never worked a day in her life and didn't plan to. She figured her good looks would get her through life. After arriving at her chosen boyfriends house, she made herself right at home on his couch and waited for him to get home from work. After a few minutes of waiting, she got bored and picked up a magazine, flipping to the Beauty and cosmetics section.

Suddenly a knock sounded on the door, assuming it was her boyfriend she yelled," Use your key, Brandon." The knock sounded out again and she groaned loudly, putting the magazine down and approaching the door. In a swift movement, she unlocks the door and goes back to her position on the couch that was facing the tv, switching it on instead of actually acknowledging the assassins presence.

"Hey, babe can you make us some lunch? I'm starving!" She says to the figure she thought was her boyfriend, but she received no answer only silence and she looked out of the corner of her eye and sees the assassin approach with a knife wet with the blood of her late sister and mother.

The second daughter jumps from the couch and faces the assassin with her eyes clear with fear. "Omigosh, please don't hurt me!" She screamed.

The assassin chuckles as she reminded her of a stupid chick from a horror movie and ends her life with one swipe of the knife at her jugular. He then says to himself, "And then there was one."

The assassin hears movement behind him and turns to see a wide blue eyed 20 years old. The assassin decides to act casual like he found the daughter like this or something along the lines. He moved aside as the 20-year-old walked towards him to inspect the body with a facial expression resembling that he really didn't care.

"Um, was this your girl?" The assassin said trying to play it off.

"Nah, one of my sides. Doesn't surprise me she has a bounty on her head." The 20-year-old replied with a smirk.

"So is there any way you could tell me where the third Williams daughter?" The assassin said realizing that he had kinda found a friend in this 20-year-old for some old reason.

"I can do even better than that, I'll find out where exactly Vanessa is. Oh, and my name Brandon by the way," Brandon replied, then walked over to the second daughter's corpse and grabbed her phone and dialed this Vanessa chick.

"Hey Vanessa, your sister came over and was wondering where you were."

"Mhm"

"the coffee shop on Birch?"

"ok, thanks"

Brandon turned to the assassin and said, " she's working a shift at Screamin' Beans, the Coffee shop down on the corner of Birch and Elm. She works long shift there so if you plan to do what you've done to Alexa, then you might as well get a cup of coffee while you are there."

The assassin thanked him and walked off towards the town removing his assassin gear and hiding it in an empty trash can behind the Screamin' Beans Coffee shop. Then he enters the quaint little shop and was immediately greeted by his target who had him seated and took his order. After watching Vanessa work for a while, he realized he was completely mesmerized by her he couldn't kill her. When she got off her shift, he followed her into a dark alley when she abruptly stops and turned to face him.

"I know why you are following me. I saw her kill her...," She closes her eyes and says, "Get it over with."

The assassin is frozen awe but breaks free from the trance as Vanessa turns and to look at him. He knows right then he couldn't go through with it and hugged her. Vanessa was shocked, to say the least, she thought maybe working so much fried her brain.

Then as abruptly as the assassin was there he was gone, leaving Vanessa in awe. The assassin went back to the aunt and killed her. Vowing to never let anything harm Vanessa, and deciding to quit his business. He found Vanessa once again and explained everything, once she'd gotten over the fact that he killed her sisters and mother, and now her aunt, she accepted him, Flaws and all. Vanessa went the next day to collect her grandfather fortune and she and her now husband Jake, the former assassin, lived happily ever after.