Ch-8

Hi guys I hope you all are doing good and are enjoying this ff. I am kinda sorry if there are some gramatical errors and enjoy the show.
*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*
So basically I am gonna skip time for few days. And I think it's probably it will be of Tae's pov.

FIVE DAYS LATER.
Taehyung's pov.
It's been five days and Taehyung's man told him that Jungkook had proposed you and you both are dating and this news added fuel to the fire of making you his. Today he is gonna make his first step. And now in his office he is waiting for the news of the business shares and on the other side Mr. Daniyal is being worried that who has bought his company's 60% shares.

Lucy- Sir I have a news for you.

You- If it's worth it than tell me.

Lucy- Sir we have bought Mr. Daniyal's company 60% shares but..

You- But..

Lucy- Sir we have to buy them by using a fake company name as they were not willing to sell the shares to Kim Enterprises.

You- You did a great job Lucy this is what I want because I want to surprise Mr. Daniyal. Arrange my flight tickets for New York and tell me when Mr. Daniyal is having his share holder meeting.

Lucy- Sir he is having his share holder meeting day after tomorrow. And don't worry sir you tickets are already book you flight is of tonight.

You- You know that is why I appointed you as my assistant because you always do stuffs before I can even tell you and as your reward I want to say that I am gonna put your son in the best school and don't worry all the money needed and required will be pay by me and now you can go.

Lucy- Thank you sir.

As soon Lucy left Taehyung kept thinking what will be Mr. Daniyal's reaction but his main problem was that how is he gonna separate Jungkook from you for few days although his plan is going to well because he had set a trap with his friends by saying he want to marry a girl name Daniyal Y/n.

Flashback.
You- Mom and Dad I am home

Mom- I am glad you are back is business all going son.

You- It's going fine mom but I want your help

Dad- Son tell us we will help you in any way.

You- Mom and Dad I love a girl and I want to marry her.

Mom&Dad-WHAT??

You- *whines* Mom I love a girl and I want to marry her but..

Dad- But?

You-*crying* tells them everything from beginning to end but not the cameras part in their house and he also tells them his plan.

Mom-*being angry* Tae are you even serious what are you talking about how can you do this I never taught you did. I mean I am not saying that you should not love someone but why her she is already with someone else and you want to do this. Think about it do you really think that she will love you if you do this by forcefully marrying her. *after saying this Taehyung's mom went to her room*

You-*sniffing* Dad what I am doing is wrong. I don't have anyway to get her back and her mine.

Dad- Don't worry I am here your Dad is here Taehyung still alive and I am gonna help you and I am gonna do anything to make you happy and this is my time to behave as a true father and when you need my help I will be there honey and now be happy because you are getting your princess.

You- Yes dad
Flashback ended.

Suddenly your assistant entered to inform you that you have been invited for an exhibition in Australia and it is near the days when you planned the final stage of your plan. And after hearing it you got the idea of how to get Jungkook out from Seoul.
And you directly called Jungkook.