Ch-17

Hi guys I am gonna say that my school has started and I have decided that I am gonna upload the chapters on every Saturday or Sunday.
                *...*...*...*...*...*...*

Taehyung's pov
I don't know why was I feeling so guilty. Its not that I hate babies but its Jungkook but I cant stop myself from hating the baby. But now I have decided that I will show her that I am not that bad I will show her that I can also care for the baby and treat him as my baby.

I went inside to the room and saw that my princess was sleeping. I sat beside the chair and took her hand in my hands and started caressing her hand. Her hand were so soft like feathers. I stood up and kissed her forehead

As I was going to leave I felt someone holding my hands

As I was going to leave I felt someone holding my hands. I turned around and found that my princess has woken up.
Taehyung's pov ended

Your pov
I was in deep sleep and didn't knew where I was I can't describe the place where I was but if it could be said in one word it could be a 'Heaven's. It was like I am floating on the clouds. It was so calming place that I can spent my whole time there. Suddenly I felt someone tugging on my white dress. I looked down to see one little cute boy.

"Mamma" he said.

"Mamma I am not your mamma baby" I replied him politely

"You dont know me but I know you very well" he said like he knows me.

"How" I said while crouching down to his level

"Because I your son mamma Jeon Zayn Daniyal".

"J-jeon Z-zayn Daniyal" I said because I never thought I would be delivering the baby.

"Mamma please forgive Daddy Tae he is not bad he is changed and I have 5 siblings too" he said like he enjoyed having 5 siblings and by the time I was schoked having total 6 kids

"6 kids"

" Yes mamma total 6 kids, 1 from Daddy Jeon and 5 from Daddy Tae I wish I could show you your future but I cant" he said while his tears were streaming down from his eyes.

I didn't notice his features he is a carbon copy of his dad. Same bunny smile, big and round eyes. Just like Jungkook.

Suddenly he stood up and asked me to follow him while I was following him he showed me something in a mirror there I saw Taehyung holding my hands and crying. I was shocked because I know it won't be happening that he is crying for me. NO ITS IMPOSSIBLE.

"Momma please don't hate daddy tae he is not bad I know and you will too so now go quickly because you cant be staying here"

"No don't let me leave from here I just can't believe that I am gonna have you and I cant wait to have you" I said while crying.