Chapter 4 (River at Top)

(MINI AUTHOR NOTE) (Okay so ignore the black and white and the fact he's wearing a suit)

       Camó's POV

I starred at the practically lifeless girl in front of me. I feel so bad for her. I've thought about moving packs, I think it's too much for what its worth.

"C-Camó?" A weak little voice said from beside me.

"Shhhhhh... it's okay Bly." It made me smile knowing she is okay.

"Can I have some water?" With hearing that I handed her the water I got her, anticipating her waking up.

"What time is it?" She asked knowing it was a bit late.

"Uhm... it's 3:50." I said knowing she would freak out.

"THE PACK GETS HOME IN 10 MINUTES!"

     Blythe's POV

I ran downstairs knowing the pack was going to be PISSED if I didn't have lunch/dinner done for them. I instantly started making them chicken parm. Five minutes, that's how long 'till the pack gets home. I start doing the plates when I finished the pasta. They started walking in as I finished putting the last glass of water down.

"Go up to your room." River barked at me.

I lowered my head in respect and silently headed upstairs. Thanks to my lovely sister, I had my homework. I started with my English papers, we're doing Shakespeare. I actually find it interesting. Next, I did me maths. Maths have never been my specialty, but this I learned last year. Eventually, 7:30 rolled around so I went downstairs to cook dinner. The night before River told me that he wanted buttered shrimp. Usually, I get dinner ready at 8, since dinner is at 8:30. But I needed another hour. I got a pot and started to boil some water. Suddenly I felt a hand slap against the back of my head. In response, I turned around and found an angry River.

"W-What do you need Alpha?" I whispered out.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" He yelled out, obviously annoyed by something.

"M-Making dinner, S-Sir." I muttered out.

"I THOUGHT YOU MADE DINNER AT EIGHT?!" Now I understand why he's so upset.

"W-well last night you asked for buttered shrimp. And I would need an hour to make it..." I say still scared he will punish me, or worse, kill me.

He just grunted and walked off. With that, I grabbed the fresh shrimp out of the fridge and poured it into the pot. After that, I started making the cocktail sauce. After about twenty minutes, I took out butter and a pan, I poured the cocktail sauce into the middle of the pan, then the shrimp around the edges. Since we have about 450 wolves in our pack, I made six of the platters. I, of course, get a piece of toast. I put some butter on top of the shrimp and laid out the plates and drinks. I headed up to Camó's room, at the door I found River.

"What could you need Sir," I said bowing my head.

"See. If you make a mistake like that again, like what happened in the kitchen... it could be fatal. Be careful." He said eerily.

I nodded and went into Camó's room.

           Camó's POV     

I heard Blythe scurry into my room.

"Hey, Blythe!"

"Hey Camó." She said upset.

"Whats wrong?" I ask worriedly, knowing somethings wrong.

"When will I shift?" She asks disappointment in her voice.

"You will shift when you find your mate. I know you're going to ask, 'What's a Mate?' or 'When will I get a mate?' or 'Do you have a mate'. First, it's a soulmate, someone who's made for you. Selected by the Moon Goddess herself. See, people can reject their mate... it hurts a lot. I've heard it feels like you lost a piece of yourself. Two, On your sixteenth birthday. Three, yes. Yes, I do. I just haven't found him yet. He's probably in a different pack. Any other questions?"

"Why has every other she-wolf shifted?" She asked kinda like she didn't believe she would shift.

"Well, you're a very special wolf." I say knowing what she really is.

"Well on my birthday can we run away from this pack? Regardless if I find a mate?" She says.

"What if you do find your mate?" I ask kinda confused.

"Well I know he'll reject me," Blythe says wayyy to confident.

"Oh uhm okay. Only if he rejects you." I say even more confused.

"Mmmmk." That's something I haven't heard in a while.

Did you guys like the extra long chapter? *o* What doesCamó mean by Blythe's a special wolf?

I don't have a QOTD today .-. welp.

AOTD: I live in Massachusetts :)