Chapter 3 (Veronika at the top)

Blythe's POV

It's the last period of the day, gym. If I was healthy it would be my favourite period. Yet because of my malnutrition, it's my least favourite. Also, I get tormented the most. See, at West Brook High school, (still, is a werewolf only school.) other grades can do periods together. So I have P.E with Camó. Starting the class we did laps.

THUMP!

Was the noise of River, AKA, alphas son, pushing me, to the floor, almost breaking my wrist. Great. I got up, dusted the dirt off, and headed off to the bathroom. Apparently, Veronika and her goons saw me walk into the bathroom so they followed me. Once I had entered, I heard footsteps behind me. I could see her in the mirror so I turned around.

"Hi, Slut!" Her annoying voice muttered out.

"What do you need now, Veronika?" I said in my fake sweet voice- of course, she couldn't tell it was fake.

"I was wondering... could you stand still?"

Her being nice? Most likely a trap, but I know what would happen if I disobeyed. As being an omega, I complied.  I saw her walking closer and closer. As she got closer I realized what was going to happen. I knew I couldn't avoid it. In a matter of seconds, I had been punched. Next thing I knew, I was being stomped on. My vision started to fog out. Slowly I met the safety of darkness, one of my only friends.

      Camó's POV

*SPEAKERS* "Can we please have Camó Smith to the nurses' office?"

I physically groaned, knowing why I was being called down. Veronika and her servants probably beat up Blythe again. They don't actually don't do anything at the nurse, they just tell me to get her to the pack house and fix her up so she can make dinner. I promised mum and dad that I would give a good life for her; I don't plan on breaking the promise anytime soon. As I walked to the nurses' office I saw Veronika getting her face eaten off by River, and her goons giggling off to the side, probably about Blythe. I shook my head. How could you torment someone who's gone through so much? Just because she can't shift? I know for a fact that she'll shift. While having a rant in my mind I made it to the nurses' office.

"Hey, Ms.Green," I said trying to get this over with as soon as possible.

"Hey Doll. Shes in the other room." She said with enough venom in her voice to kill an army.

I nodded and went over. I saw her on the floor.

"RIP HER HEAD OFF FOR LEAVING BLYTHE ON THE GROUND GO!" My wolf, Grace screamed in my mind.

"No. I can't do that." She understood that from the beginning, she just wanted to make a point.

I picked Blythe up and headed to the pack house.

Hey Lovies! I made this chapter a tad bit longer. I hope you like that I threw in Camó's point of view!

QOTD: I'm really interested, what state are you from?

AOTD: I have a rabbit and dog, named Bootsie and Bun Bun :)