Suprise!

Hayes pov:

Matts alarm went on , i got up not wanting to wake up Geny. I kissed her cheek then fluttered her beautiful green blue eyes open.

Hayes: Good morning sleeping beauty (;

Geny: Good morning (:

Genys pov:

I felt something soft touch my cheek.. I opened my eyes to see hayes (: i quickly got up to change before one of the boys took the restroom , Believe Me they take FOREVER!! I got my clothes and changed , i washed my face .. Put on some mascara and did a ponytail with my long straight hair and pulled out my bangs.

I got out of the restroom and saw Hayes, Jacob and Matt waiting for me to get out.

Matt: You took 20 minutes!

Geny: I took 20???? You guys take an hour!

Hayes: Thats something different..

Jacob: Just hurry up guys!! We need to be ready in 30 minutes!

Hayes: You guys can go in first..

I walked back to the bed to check my phone.. I could feel someone staring... I quickly texted Jessica and looked around the room to see who was staring..

Geny💕😭: Hows it been?

Jess💕😭: Good , I just Miss you!!

Geny💕😭: i miss you too!!

Jess💕😭: ik xc , hows it been with steven?

Geny💕😭: He left , he got in a fight with Hayes.. Long story , tell you later i got to go now bye! Love you!!

Jess💕😭: kk byee love you too!!

I then saw that hayes was the one staring.. I just smiled at him and tried to wake up Carter..

Hayes pov:

Geny looks so beautiful!! Should i tell her? She looks so perfect with that:

Red tank top

Light jeans

Red nikes

And a big red bow on her pony tail.

Geny: Um Hayes?

Hayes: Yea?

Geny: Please stop it..

Hayes: Sorry , its just that , you look beautiful (;

Carter: thank you hayes!

Jacob: yo Geny! We're both wearing red!

Geny: High five! You just need a red bow hahaha

Jacob: hahaha lets go to the store and buy one!

Geny: sure! Right after everyones done changing.

.

.

.

It was 8am already , everyone was outside waiting for our bus.. But it was covered with a blanket look alike.. Why??

Boss: before we leave i need to tell you guys something new.. Its the Magcon crew.. You guys.. Its not Magcon no more...

Taylor: what??