🌊 The Legend Of Korra 🌊

Korra and Mako.

Ever since Korra joined the tournament, Suddenly the Avatar began to get feelings for Mako after their first meeting but what Korra did not know was that Mako had a relationship with Asami.

Bolin: Wow so you are the Avatar?

Korra: That's me, Indeed.

Bolin: That is amazing! Did you hear it brother?

Mako: What should I have heard?

Bolin: Don't mind him, He's namely my brother and his name is Mako.

Korra: So you are Mako? the Mako that I have heard so much about?

Mako: Yup.

Bolin: So, what would you think of joining?

Korra: Really? so I can participate? I would really like that.

Mako: She can not join, We don't need her help and we can handle them definitely.

Bolin: Come on, She's amazing and she can strengthen the team.

Mako: Okay fine, She can join.

Korra: Thank you, I really appreciate it.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

A little later after the tournament.

Korra was not sure how to express her feelings for Mako, but a while of hesitation the Avatar no longer doubted and decided to throw everything out in spite of their question: How will Mako respond to this?

Korra: That was a great fight, I did not know how good you were.

Mako: Well, that is because you are strengthening our team so you should be proud.

Korra: Anyway, I like you and I think we fit together.

Mako: I'm sorry Korra, but I'm with Asami and I don't feel the same way about you.

As you can say the Avatar was disappointed no this is not what she had expected in reality she was deeply jealous inside despite their should focus on the heavy tournament across a difficult team.

No matter how hard it will be Korra could certainly handle them with all strength.

Let's say you do not want to have problems with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story continues soon!