Sorry

Im terribly sorry about not updating but I have exciting news one of my fans on this app has made a deal with me personally and she wanted to ask if she could use one of my stories (Nalu \ High School Music) for her youtube channel and she would give me credit obviously I took the offer I still want my youtube channels to go successfully so why not help a fellow YouTuber (My channels: CuteKawaii Zoe and Flake LuvsXAnime) but since she asked me for help I wanted to help her channel by telling you guys to go visit her channel and since my Nalu stories are pretty popular on here i think you would love her stories since their Nalu related anyway the reason I'm so busy is because homework at school has completely overflowed and I need to catch up so sorry and I don't know when the next chapter will terribly sorry again and the person's channel I want you to check out is called Bailey Cunningham and her picture isHappy, Natsu and Lucy under the cherry blossom tree anyway I'm again sorry and BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (btw get Grammarly its great for editing and making your stories better anyway baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)

Edit: Also I deleted all my Yatori fanfics and my Nalu \ Death to a vampire stories because they weren't doing great so I had to get rid of them I'm bringing my Nalu \ Death to a vampire back but obviously I'm changing it a lot not so many death and maybe a bit more detail sorry for the late delay and I don't think I will do any more anime fanfics till my stories and account start lifting up maybe ill do miraculous  ladybug but I don't know comment down what YOU want ME to do but I might have to do some research anyway baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii