The legend of King Ghidorah

It was mid afternoon when Twilight arrived at the crystal empire. She looks and sees Starlight waving for her. Twilight walks over to her friend. "Hey Starlight how are you?" She asked as she hugged her friend. "It was nice until we discovered the ruins which now made us puzzled." Starlight explained. "I have a carriage waiting for us to see the ruins." "Great! Let's find out why my cutie mark is at the ruins and what it means." Twilight said as she followed her friend to the carriage where it will take them to the dig site.
Time skip to a hour later
Twilight and Starlight arrived at the site which they got off to investigate. They see Sunburst waiting for them which he sees that they had arrived. "I see you made it." He said. "Well I did had to see this for myself and I like to understand why my cutie mark is in there." Twilight Said as they start to walk into the cavern. "As you can see on the walls there are many pictures of a creature that we don't know what it is?" He explained as the three ponies stoped at the middle where they see a cave painting of a hydra with three heads that is shooting out electricity at a picture of ponies running away.
"Woah!" Twilight exclaimed as she looks at the painting. "Yeah, that is what we thought when we saw this." Starlight said. "What is this?" Twilight Asked. "We don't know we tried to figure out the language for these symbols but we couldn't find any clues to figure it out." Sunburst explained. "Could you show the painting with my cutie mark?" Twilight Asked. "Sure follow me it's on the other side of this wall." He said as we walked to the other side of this wall.
"Here it is." He said as twilight saw the painting of her cutie mark. "Why is it just on the wall it doesn't have any writing around it or any paintings like every where else?" Twilight Asked. "We're not sure but we are trying to figure out." Starlight said. "I'm sure you'll figure out soon." Twilight said as she placed a hoof on the wall which a bright flash of light appeared from the painting blinding the three ponies. "Huh" "What" "what's going on?" The three ponies shouted in surprise.
The flash of light ceased and then they hear a strange voice of a unknown language. "Uhhh, hello?" Twilight said in confusion. "Language identity confirmed as modern equestrian. Would you like for me to tell you the writings and pictures on the wall?" I voice said surprising the ponies. "Wait who are and where are you?" Starlight asked. "I am no one this is only a message." The voice said. "If your just a message then how come you answered her?" Sunburst asked. "I answered because the pony who left this message can predict some parts of the future so you can understand this language." The voice said. "Wait you said parts of the future what does that mean?" Twilight Asked. "Because the future can be changed base on what you do which is why you arrived five minutes early then previously scheduled." The voice explained. "Oh well could you play the message please?" Twilight Asked. "Alright you might want to sit down because you are going to be surprised or you are tired so sit down and listen to "The Legend of King Ghidorah."" The voice said.
"Long time ago, a mysterious Crystal pony had foretold of a monster that will come from the stars and reek havoc on the planet. This monster is described to be a three headed hydra or dragon with wings and no arms and two tails. It was said that it is 521 feet tall with a fiery red glowing eyes. It is said that it many powers of destruction like his main attack the gravity beams which can destroy landscapes and pulverize buildings, it was said that its wings are strong enough to create hurricane like winds and wings can fire six bolts of powerful lightning from its wings, and that when it is around lightning clouds appear due to the power this monster has. This monster has been called by many names like the one who is many, the death song of three storms, or. The devil, but it's true name is King Ghidorah or Ghidorah for short. It was said that the monster will arrive to the planet from a asteroid and cause chaos to the planet. Before he arrives monsters from legends will return some will be attackers while the other will be defenders. One of these monster will be the one to stop Ghidorah but the identity of the monster is unknown but the pony with the cutie mark that is shown on this wall which is you in the lavender coat will find the monster and decide if you want the monster to fight Ghidorah or die so choose wisely. Choose!" The voice finished.
......
"That can't be good." Sunburst said breaking the silence. "We need to tell Celestia about this she needs to know that we are going to be under attack by monsters. Wait, when will they appear? Twilight asked the voice. "Will since you are five minutes early so it would be in three days, 5 hours, 55 minutes and 60 seconds." It said. "We need to warn her now!" Twilight exclaimed as she, starlight, and Sunburst run out of the cave so they can get to the crystal empire to send a warning to Celestia.
Somewhere in space a meteor flies by and a roar could be heard from the meteor.