Attack on Ponyville

I ran out of the castle along with Rainbow and starlight and we saw the monster only 2 miles away and we needed to evacuate Ponyville fast. "Alright Starlight I need you to go to the west side of Ponyville and get everypony out and Rainbow I need you to handle the East side of Ponyville and I will handle the south side of town." I Said as we split up to do our job. I was running and checking every part of town while I heard the first wave of guards trying to slow down the monster from coming in the town I found 12 pony in the south side of town and manage to teleport them to the farm. I was running to the east until a explosion came from the building next to me and I saw a blue beam destroying building after building and quickly got out of there and making sure I didn't miss any pony that is still in town and as I check I saw rainbow guiding some ponies away from the destruction that is made from the monster I ran towards them and I teleported them out of town along with Rainbow who wanted to help still. I saw that the monster had manage to get pass the the guards who tried bravely to slow it down so I decided to help the rest so they could evacuate so I flew up and fired a beam at it to get its attention which it did get his attention because it was after me.
The battle with the monster was tiring and so far none of us were backing down and I knew I should leave but I most at least weaken it until reinforcements arrived and we could stop it but it is no where near tiring and each of my attacks would not affect it but every time it did it's attacks it would just cause more destruction to the town. I decided to change strategy and attack its dorsal plates which is where it is charging it's attack so I got behind but it then fired multiple beams from its back surprising me which I did everything to make sure I don't get hit by those beams and as I was dodging I was suddenly hit by its tails which launch me to Sugarcube corner which I saw it was fixing to attack so I quickly teleported out but it destroyed the building. I tried to fly back up but I felt a pain in my right wing I saw that it was bleeding I guess I must've hit the building really hard. I heard it roar and it fired a beam behind me which startled me so I ran to hide from it but every time I hid somewhere it would destroy the building that was hiding. The only building was left for me to hide was at the castle so I used the building to hide so I can reach to the castle but it would just attack where I was and I had to teleport near the castle which I quickly ran to the castle but before I could make it a beam hit it which destroyed it causing it to fall apart and explode which knock me back a bit. I looked up to see the monster fixing to fire a beam at me I tried to teleport but I teleported into the academy which it blasted its beam at the building so I quickly activated a shield spell to protect but it launched me far and I hit a destroyed building which injured me greatly. I was woozy from the impact and as I looked up I saw the monster in front of ready to fire its beam I tried to get out but my horn hurt from the impact I had from the building and I looked up that it was fixing to fire it beam I tried again but everything but I blacked out.