Ch.1

It was another loud day at the academy. Biting my tongue, I sat in between a pink monkey and blue duck.

"Naruto! Stop leaning so close to MY Sasuke-Kun!" The monkey said. Or, you know, screamed like the world was ending.

"Stay away from me, Dobe!" That was from the duck. He's a very nice duck if you like the loud, unconventionally proud, and the stupid kind. Good for cooking.

Anyway, while this was happening, I was thinking, "Being a dick won't make yours any bigger," but you know, I was being nice and didn't say it out loud. 

I'm always forced to do things like this. Being nice to idiots, that is.

"What! I wasn't even near you teme!" Sadly, that was me. It's really a struggle being idiotic. I don't know how Sasuke and Sakura do it.

"Ugh!" That was the monkey.

"Hn." That was the duck.

I'm surrounded by animals.

Anyway, It was a week before the final exam. Then I could leave. DId you know, if you come from a  clan, you couldn't leave the village until you were a genin? There were exceptions, but apparently, I'm not one of them. 

I could probably have left at age 5, but if I was too strong and an asset to the village, I definitely wouldn't be allowed to leave. So, I'm left with pretending to be a pitiful existence amongst many pitiful existences.

That was when Sensei came in. He's the no-nonsense type. Honestly, it's fun to annoy him. But, he's a really nice person. Was an Anbu before retiring. Demoted to Chunin and started teaching. He was born May 26 and is 23, based on how heavy his steps are. 178 cm. tall and 66.2 kg. heavy. I do my research.

Leaning forward on the desk, I quietly observed the class, shouting out a "ya" every now and then.

"Naruto!", Iruka-sensei yelled.

With that, I jolted upwards, pretending to glance idiotically around me.

"Naruto, what's the sign for the letter "c" in the ninja code used during missions."

The hand symbol immediately appeared in my head. I was contemplating whether to answer correctly or not.

"Why would you pick Naruto, Sensei! You should have picked me or Sasuke-Kun! I bet you Naruto doesn't even know the alphabet!", the pink monkey yelled from beside me.

And I thought, "Just like the alphabet, 'I' comes before 'U'". But instead of saying that, I just quietly made the symbol with my hand and raised it for Iruka to see. 

Then I zoned out.

Soon Lunch came along.

We were eating inside today, so I just chose a silent corner, that just so happened to be where Sasuke was sitting. Instantly regretting being born, I couldn't leave. I was surrounded by heavy breathing, hormonal girls. 

Sighing, I sat down and tried to ignore the shrieks. 

"Ew, Naruto" 

"He's ugly"

"He's an Orphan"

"Bleh"

I'm used to these kinds of insults by now. Then, Sakura's loud voice pierced the room.

"My parents told me something! Did you know that Naruto's a demon!"

Slowly, I could feel my blue eyes turn red.

"Demon? Wow, that suits him"

Sasuke and the other guys noticed the sudden change around me. Breathing heavily, I tried to stabilize my mood. 

"Demon!"

And just like that, the word echoed around the room. The room seemed to get darker.

"Guys... you might wanna stop!"

To late. 

"Come on demon, make us laugh."

With that, my head snapped upwards, revealing my blood red eyes. 

Fine. They want a show... 

I'll give them a show!