New friends

ARIS POV

I wake up for my first day of school nervous as shit, feels like i'm starting high school all over again.

I walk to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I put my hair in two space buns & do my normal makeup routine.

It's pretty hot here since it's August. i pick out a cute black top with some shorts.

 i pick out a cute black top with some shorts

Brianna 🥵💜: text me when you ready.

I put my shoes on & grab my phone & wallet and shoot her the i'm ready text. She tells me she's outside and to meet her in the car.

On the way to school we bumped lil baby. the amount of things me and this girl have in common is crazyyy! it's like she's my long lost sister.

We arrive at Polytechnic, it's hugeeee! I get a lil hype when Brianna interrupted my mood, "it's really not allat, bitches here are fake, & we got a bunch of fake gangbanging wanna be thugs." I couldn't help but laugh.

Me & Brianna both have a 4.5 gpa which is why we're in such a good school. They also have really good scholarship opportunities.

As a senior, i take half day classes. I get out of school everyday at 10:30, instead of 1:30. This is Briannas first year at this school, but school started for her a week ago so she's already a little familiar with the place.

Brianna takes me to the main office and gets me signed in & i get all my paperwork. We then explore the wholeeee school skipping our first period, which is fine because it's my first day i'm supposed to be exploring. School is supposed to start at 7:30.

She walks me to our second class at 8:30 which we have together, AP biology. Our teacher, Mrs. Smith, makes me introduce myself to the class, which i HATE doing.

"Umm, Hi my name is Arianna but i like to go by Ari. I'm a senior here & i look forward to getting to know you all"

I quickly make my way back to my seat, next to Brianna & a cute, tall lightskin.

There wasn't much to that class, most was review to catch me up with the rest of the class. My next class is Calculus which unfortunately i don't have with Brianna :( how will i live.

I quickly walk to class making sure i'm not late on my first day, & make my way t the teachers desk to introduce myself.

"Hi! My name is Arianna i'm a new student of yours, where should i sit?" I say with some enthusiasm.

"Hello there, I'm Mr. James. You can sit wherever once the rest of the class gets here." he replied.

I nod and wait until almost all the chairs fill up. I notice the same dude i sat next to last class with Brianna, he never said a word to us but he looks like he's worth getting to know. i sit next to him, he still doesn't say anything so my outgoing ass introduces myself.

"Hey, you were in my last class right? I'm Ari." i say with a smile, he smiles back at me.

"I'm Marcus" He says while reaching his hand out to shake mine, i return the favor.

We spent the rest of the class catching me up again, i mostly talked to Marcus trying to get to know him a little better. He's 17, turning 18 in January. His favorite color is blue (same), & he has 2 sisters.

That was my last class of the day. Me and Brianna leave together to go to hip hop chicken. As we pulled up, Brianna said Izzy was here & wanted to meet me. If a fangirled a little & checked myself in the mirror, lol.

"Yooo wassup, i've heard so much about you, Ari right?" He says with his cute ass smile.

"Yup that's me!" I replied, ew, i wish i could do that over again.

Izzy brought his friend, Zae. Zae & Brianna been feeling each other for a quick minute but never wanted a label.

We order our food & sit at a booth, boys sitting across from the girls. Brianna & Zae begin to make small talk while i was left eating, trying not to have to talk to Izzy.

"So, you 17? Do you go to school with Brianna?" He asks. I nodded my head.

"Yessir. & you 20 & rapping huh?"

"Have you heard my shit? You can't tell me it's not tuff"

"It definitely is, you've got sum"

He smiles, i smile back.

We all talk & laugh together while finishing our food. We then planned to go to the mall because i neeeeed a new wardrobe.

Brianna left off with Zae once we got to the mall. Izzy took me around the mall to a few stores he'd think i like because i didn't really know my way around.

He took me to pink, i knew what he was tryna do. i picked out a few pairs of underwear, some sweat pants & a bra. We got in line but when it got to my turn izzy took my card out of my hand & took out a stack of 100's, & paid for my clothes.

I could've melted right there. Mf don't even know me & he wants to spoil me, just imagine if we were together.

We go around the rest of the mall & he stops at a shoe store to get the new Blue Jordan 1's, i was lowkey jealous. I got a new pair of AF1's though, & i didn't let him pay this time.

it's around 4:00pm & we met up to leave but Zae insisted we stay & watch a movie in the theatre on the top of the mall. We weren't gonna turn down the new annabelle.