I'm Upset

Ok so

Hi

Sorry for not updating the book in a while lol

but

I was on Instagram a few minutes ago and I was looking at some post about the Burning Sun case because it appeared on all the story parts

and most of us were showing sympathy to the girls that got raped because it's just sad to hear that people, including CELEBRITIES, would find joy in these kinds of actions.

And then this person (I won't say their username so lets call them Kat) comes in shouting (with capital letters) about how it was the girls' faults for going into this kind of business and how they should have thought better and whatever.

And we're trying to tell Kat that it wasn't the girls' faults and how those men should have never done that to them but NO.

Kat is stubborn af so s/he decides to rant at us about how it was their fault for doing that kind of service for men.

So I ask them if they listen to themselves as they post these messages and that they should take the girls' thoughts into consideration and they're like "OH WELL IT'S MY OPINION AND YOU'RE D ONE WHO IS RESPONDING TO ME" and puts laughing emoji's as if s/he is laughing at me.

I'M NOT STUPID! I know what I was saying.

And s/he spelled 'the' as 'D' like no one does that anymore.

But anyways

I told them that I didn't need a reply but whatever and they were like "WELL IT'S STILL THEIR FAULT FOR DOING IT" and blablabla

And I got so mad and I told them I didn't care about me responding to them and having them continuously responding to me because

This is a case that many people were surprised about.

IT'S SEUNGRI.

SEUNGRI FROM BIGBANG.

Should you not be surprised?

I was surprised.

And honestly, I feel sympathy for the girls.

What if it was the only job they could get to earn money?

I told them that too.

People are so stubborn to try and stay loyal to their idols like

THE WORLD IS NOT PERFECT.

Sorry for my rant and thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

Here is a gif of our soft child giraffe man Q eating ice cream to cheer us all up lol