02 Meters

•×•×•×•

02 Meters

Who You Are

•×•×•×•

Silence reigned among us along with the thick tension in the air. Even though the thick wall is between us, and maybe some cracks- there's no way this is happening.

The wall is made to be soundproof, so no one from the other side may here anything. Even the loudest noises on the other side will only be a mere whisper in the other.

There is a reason why we are seperated.

"So there really is someone living on the other side." The same voice said. Deductively, his voice confirms his a boy-maybe around my age since it's not that deep.

Thinking carefully whether to reply or not, I retorted,"Isn't it obvious?"

The most probable reason why we can hear each other is the cracks from the earthquake.

This is awkward.

I stayed near the wall that time even though I know he's on the other side. I can't roam anywhere since there are a lot of patrols around the forest. Such a pain.

"How long are you planning to stay there?" I forgot, he's existing.

"Why do you care?"

"Such a rude way to speak, girl."

This guy. Now I confirm every Severin is as rude like everyone else.

"You speak like I'm way more younger than you!"

"Oh yeah? I may have been!"

Not even 5 minutes of speaking to him this happened already. Trouble.

"How old are you anyway?" He asked.

"Will you tell me yours if I say mine?" I asked. If he will snoop around so will I.

"Yes."

Sighing, I answered. "17. I'm 17 years old."

I heard him smirk. Is that even possible. "Seems like I can still call you girl."

"Why? Are you some kind of a pedo?" I asked.

"No. I just happen to be a year older than you. I'm 18 years old."

I turned my head to the wall. Clenched my fist out of anger. This guy!

"Looks like someone is angry."

"And someone is good at reading expressions!" If only this wall is not between us, I could have beaten the hell out of him.

"The wall is close!"
"We should fix it!"
"Come on!."

Hell. People are coming.

I grabbed my stuff and rjn back to the forest.

"Seth!" I stopped.

"What?" I asked him.

"My name is Seth. What's yours?" He asked.

Will I really trust this guy?

"Seline. I'm Seline."

•×•×•×•

This is a short chapter because of schoolwork and all.

Thank you so much for reading this.

Anticipate 'til next update!

Please vote, comment, and follow me!

'Til next time!

•×•×•×•