You did well

I'm going to post this in all my kpop related books. Jonghyun doesn't deserve to be forgotten.

Jonghyun. I wonder where you are. Wherever that is, I hope your making people smile and laugh. I hope you're looking over us.

I hope you can rest well knowing you did extremely well. You were the best.

I sometimes feel like joining you, but I shouldn't.

Jonghyun, I wonder what it's like up there. Are you resting? Like you told shawols you would? We miss you. We're sad you had to go. Are you watching over your band mates and fans? I'm sure you are. We're doing fine. We miss seeing you. We could never stop missing you, but your memory lives on within us. I'm sad you had to go. You were a great friend, bandmate, son, brother, singer. I still want to hold you, but I can't. Even if I could bring you back to life, I wouldn't, cause why would I bring you back to a place you suffered continuously? I still sometimes cry myself to sleep. I still can't believe two systems failed you. You were an inspiration. To people around the world. It still hurts me that you said "At the end of December, I'm just going to rest..." You stayed strong this entire time, now it's our turn to stay strong. You worked hard, we love you so much. 
You did well, Jonghyun.