4. The Darkness Leaves The Light

*everyone is silent in worry as Celestia and Solaris are looking at a corrupted Twilight and Dusk who are grinning evilly at them*

Twilight/Dusk- *smirks evilly* You two are awfully quiet...

Celestia- *concerned* Twilight, Dusk, you two have been exposed to the spring water for too long.

Solaris- *concerned* You two need to be cured.

Twilight/Dusk- *closes the door with magic behind them with a serious glare* Not gonna happen.

*everyone hears something drop on the other side and they all notice a puddle of water seep in from below the door*

Pinkie/Bubble- *ears flatten in worry*

Twilight/Dusk- *dries up the water with magic and smirks at Pinkie and Bubble* Nice last ditch attempt though, you two...

Luna/Artemis- *goes over to Celestia and Solaris in worry* They've been exposed to the dark magic for too long.

Zecora- *concerned* And we're afraid that in order to make their hearts pure, we would have to make more of the cure! *shocked as she and Zircon get levitated on the wall and gets chained to it*

Twilight/Dusk- *grins evilly* Except...*angrily levitates everyone to the walls except for Celestia, Luna, Solaris, and Artemis* No, one's going anywhere!

*everyone tries to struggle in the chains*

Luna/Artemis- *realizes* (The rainwater cure outside! Of course!) *to Celestia and Solaris* *serious* Follow us! *they teleport out of the room*

Celestia/Solaris- *follows them*

Twilight/Dusk- *smirks at each other darkly* *to the others* In order for us to solely rule Equestria...*their irises glow red with sadistic smiles* We have royalty to exterminate. *the two teleport out of the room*

Mane 5/Colt 5/Spike/Barbra/Zircon/Zecora/CMC- *look in worry*

*on the balcony*

*the Royal Siblings teleport onto the balcony*

Luna/Artemis- *looks outside to see that the sky is clear and it's still night* *worried* No!

Celestia/Solaris- *concerned* What's wrong?

Luna- *worried* Rainbow Dash and Rainbow Blitz used the cure as rainwater to turn everypony outside back to normal!

Artemis- *worried* It should still be here! How did-

*the four's ears perk up as they hear a charge of magic and slowly turn around in worry*

Twilight/Dusk- *with their horns glowing and aimed at them with sadistic grins* Surprise.

*down in Ponyville everyone is confused on what happened when they're startled by a loud noise coming from the Castle Of Friendship*

*four projectiles land on the ground*

*the ponies gasp in shock as they see it's the Royal Siblings*

Royal Siblings- *slowly stand and shakes themselves off* *looks up in worry*

*they see Twilight and Dusk grinning darkly and hovering above them with their horns lit*

Celestia/Solaris- *looks in worry* Our faithful students...*their worries turn into serious glares* We will purge you two from this darkness.

Luna- *worried* Celestia, Solaris, me and Artemis were barely able to hold our own against Rarity and Elusive under the influence of the dark water...

Artemis- *worried* Given the fact that Twilight and Dusk are under the influence of the dark magic and are the Element of Magic...