Bepanah pyar

I open my eyes and found myself sleeping on the bed ...

Where I am?? As far as I remember I was with manik last night ...

Uff my head it aches very badly , oh shit me and manik in rain...

We kissed, was it a dream??

Gosshhh what is wrong with me now I started imaging thing also , I need to tell manik about my feelings or else I'll surely die...

It is making me crazy,

Mukti told Nandini that in night when abhi got manik's message he immediately send a car on that location she was sleeping so manik without breaking her Beauty sleep shifted her in another car...

And since that time she is sleeping ,nandini was mentally cursing herself for imagining things..

These 4 days abhi ,mukti ,manik and nandini enjoy each others company

They played some games like hide and seek ,they watch a movie together and at last mukti wanted to spend some time with abhi so both went out leaving manan alone in the villa.....

Nandini - manik Vo I wanted to tell you something....

Manik- yep speak up...
Bolo kya khena hai...

Nandini - Vo manik I ...I l..ik...e

Manik- why are you stammering?? Are you alright?? Do you need something??

Nandini - haan Vo..

Suddenly light went off, nandini was scared of darkness so she became scared ..

Nandini - ma...Mani..k are you there??

Manik- tum pareshaan mat ho main candle le k aata hu...

Manik was about to go in search of candle ,Nandini hold his hand tightly...

Nandini- no no please mujhe chod k mat jao I am scared please I  have  achluophobia

Manik hold her hand and assure her that he is not going anywhere,he make her sit on the couch ,she hugs him tightly he cares her back to console her...

________________________

6 months passed like this ,manik and nandini never met after this vacation outside the school ,they hardly talk with each other Nandini wanted to tell him about her feelings but she didn't have that much courage ....

It was there farewell day nandini dressed up in red gown ,she was looking extremely pretty......

Nandini POV

Aiyappa aj school ka last hai , aj main manik ko apni feelings k baatain main sab bta hi dugi kyki pta ni phr kab hum saath hogea ,oh god I m so nervous ....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Béíñtáhàán  Íshq(completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें