8

Joshua's P.O.V
I wake up to somebody's head on my chest. I look down. It's Jeonghan. I smile fondly at him. He looks just like an angel when he sleeps. I lean forward to kiss him. My lips were just inches away from him. He'll never know so there's nothing to be scared about. I lean in more. Almost...almost...just a few centimetres away...I gulped and leaned in again...just then "YAH JOSHUA!WHERE TF ARE YOU?! YOU HAVE A FAN MEET TODAY IN AN HOUR! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TERRIBLY WRONG THIS COULD GO?!" It was a voice memo from Vernon. I sigh as I reach out to reply but I felt Jeonghan shifting. I smiled and pecked his forehead. "Good morning angel" I cooed. He smiled and looked up at me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and sniffed my scent. I chuckled. "Joshua, what was that?" He asked. "Vernon sent me a voice memo screaming cuz I have a fan meet in an hour." I said caressing his hair. He jumped up looking worried. Then he dragged me up telling me to go shower. "I'll make breakfast, give you some decent clothes and do your make up. Now go and shower. I smiled and got into the shower. The warm water ran down my body making me feel relaxed...

Time skip cuz I'm lazy

As I saw some clothes neatly folded on the bed. As I took a better look my jaw dropped. That guy really wants me to wear THIS MASTERPIECE?!

 That guy really wants me to wear THIS MASTERPIECE?!

k whatever...not complaining cuz I look good. "Shuaya, are you done?" Jeonghan asked coming into the room. His jaw dropped as he saw me. "Oh my God! You look so good!!!!! You look like a-" I cut him off. "Like a top?" I smirked. He blushed and looked down. I grinned and stepped closer. "What happened Han-ah?" I breathed in his neck. "Already got flustered? What are you gonna do when I take this to the next level?" I say kissing his neck."Shuaya..." He whimpers. I laugh and pull away. "You really thought I was gonna do that?" I laugh out loud. I was laughing so hard that I did not even notice him shed a tear. I got up finally seeing him wipe his cheek. Then it hit me. "Jeonghan...what's wrong?" I ask. "WHAT'S WRONG?! THAT IS ALL YOU CAN SAY?! QUIT IT. QUIT PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THIS. THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING! WHAT EVEN ARE WE? ALLYOU DO IS FLIRT, MESS WITH MY FEELINGS AND RUN AWAY! DO YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU?! I TRY SO HARD EVERY DAY. I THINK THAT YOU LIKE ME BACK BUT ALL YOU DO IS PLAY WITH ME! I AM DONE JOSHUA! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!" He said hiccuping. Tears gushed out of his eyes. His face was red. "Jeonghan, I'm sorry I didn't know..." I said grabbing his arm. I remove a strand of hair from his face and lean in. Jeonghan frees himself from my grip. "Not again." He says and mutters a small 'breakfast is ready' before exiting the room. I sit down grabbing my hair. What have I done? I hurt Jeonghan...silent tears slip from my eyes. I might have played with his feelings. I admit that but I think I've developed a liking for him... He probably hates me now. I sigh and go downstairs. Jeonghan sets the plates on the table not even looking at me. I sigh and start chewing on my food. I have to do something. I try holding his hand but be moves away. We both eat in silence. I feel guilty. After that he leads me to a small room. I sit on a chair while he takes out the makeup. Jeonghan applies makeup? I shake those thoughts off as Jeonghan comes closer. He bites his lip nervously as he starts doing my makeup. I can feel his hand shaking. I stare at him. He really is beautiful. After a while he stands up. "Done" he says before giving me a mirror. "I look good. Thanks" I say. But as I look up I see that he's already gone. I sigh and go to the door. "I'm leaving. Bye" I say hoping to hear his sweet 'bye' but there was only silence. He's really upset. I turn around and walk away letting tears slip. "Yes, Vernon, yeah I'll be there in 5" I say and put the phone back in my pocket. What have I done?