Him

"This house is way bigger than I remember it," I said glancing up at the huge white house, with large palm trees covering half the windows.

"Yeah, we haven't been here in like 4 years," He said. Justin grabbed the handle to our suitcases and rolled them inside.

ding ding

I pulled out my phone and there was one message from Grant, it read-

Hey there beautiful, I saw your story on Instagram, and it said you have landed, how are you doing? Are you ok?

I texted back saying-

Hey Grant, yes I'm okay, how are you doing?

I had to stop thinking about Grant, I had to get my mind off of Grant. The only way to do this was to go to parties and meet new guys. Sure, Grant was exceptional. He had great hair, amazing eyes, a body that could attract any age, and a smile that could light up your whole world. The thing was, It just didn't seem right. I didn't feel any spark when we kissed.

"Yo, L you going to come inside, or do you just want to let all the warm air in the house?" Justin said smiling and then winking.

I grinned and then ran inside closing the door behind me. The house was gorgeous, there was a gorgeous painting of the ocean and seagulls, and I could tell this was going to be the best vacation ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, I decided to call one of my best friends who has been living out here for a while now, and I asked him if there were any parties going on tonight.

"L, you've got the right guy!," He said, and I could practically feel his smile through the phone. "I'm actually hosting a party tonight, and I'm glad you called me because I haven't seen you in the longest time."

"Omg, yay! I'm so freaking excited Josh!" I said jumping all around my room.

Later that night, I put on my white jeans shorts, my strapless bra, and my black ruffly tube top. I decided to straighten my hair, it was mostly already straight, but I wanted to make a good impression. I put on my makeup, slid on my flip flops, and went downstairs.

"Justin, are you almost ready to go?" I said grabbing the car keys.

"Yeah, I'm right here," He said sliding his wallet into his pocket. "You look really nice sis."

"Awh thanks J," I said smiling and opening up the door.

As we arrived at Josh's house, the driveway was full. The whole front of Josh's house was lit up with lights, and you could hear the music blasting.

"Wow! Jesus, there are a lot of people here," I said as we reached the front door.

"Yeah, but that's what you typical party looks like," Justin said walking in and grabbing a beer. "I'm going to go find some people to hang out with, are you ok on your own?"

I grabbed a coke."Yeah, I'm totally fine, you go have fun" I said smiling. But to be honest, I was frightened. There were so many people, and they all looked like they were in college.

As I was sipping my coke, a bunch of guys walked in. They were all very muscular and looked like they played football or rugby. Their whole group bumped into me, and I almost fell.

"I'm really sorry!" This one guy said running over to see if I was ok. He was gorgeous, his eyes were clear and blue, and his hair was a dusty blond.

"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry about me," I said trying to not make eye contact with this guy.

"I'm Sam," he said extending his abnormally large hand in my direction.

"I'm Laney," I said smiling and shaking his hand. He was wearing a shirt that showed off his abs, and he was wearing these khaki shorts.

"So, are you new around here? I feel like I would've known you." He said grinning.

"Yeah haha, sorta. I'm here with my brother" I said sipping my coke and trying t keep my eyes on his.

'Oh nice, I come out here during the summer too, kinda. My parents are in a huge fight, so I'm down here staying at my friend's house" He said searching around the party for someone.

"Nice, nice, well I'll let you go, you seem busy," I said looking in the direction his eyes were in.

"Nah, I'm looking for my friend." He said smiling in my direction.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. he was so sweet, and the kind of smile that made you want to just stare at him forever.

"Can I show you something?" He said holding his hand out. I grabbed it and he let me through the giant pack of people in the party. He took my outside back. It was absolutely gorgeous, the pool was all lit up, and there were lights around the palm trees.

"Woah," I said. I let go of his hand and started walking around the pool.

"You like it huh?" He said following me around the pool.

"Yeah, oh my gosh, this is so pretty!" I said practically yellow. I covered my mouth.

Sam just laughed, and then he was just staring at me. I was starring back. He stepped closer and then began to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held his hands around my waist. He started kissing my neck. All I could think about was, how perfect he was. he was so sweet and gorgeous.

I pulled away. "I don't think we should do this right now," I said looking over at a group of people who were coming out for a swim.

He looked over his shoulder and saw the people. "You right Laney, I'm so sorry," He said looking down.

"Don't worry about it Sam haha," I said laughing.

Before he could talk, this group of girls ran over to him and yanked him over to them. His face looked really scared and all the girl started talking to him. I just walked away and gave him one last try. He tried running over to me, but all the girls just held on to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we got home I went straight to sleep. And that whole night I kept thinking about Sam, But I couldn't betray Grant like that. What was wrong with me? How could I betray Grant like that? It was only a one-time thing, right?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed that apr, once again if there are any grammatical fixes I have to change, please comment them below, I've been really busy and I have t get this writing in. Hope you all enjoy!- Kat <3