Am I in love?

I woke up in Sam's arms. I felt safe and cozy. I never wanted to leave his arms.

There was a knock on the door, and I got frightened, I woke same up.

"Sam! Wake up! I think It's my brother," I said shaking him awake.

"Ok, ok, Laney. Where should I hide?" He said standing there in his checkered boxers. I couldn't help looking at his abs.

"climb out the window, and stay on the roof, you should be fine there," I said pushing him outside.

I shut the window, pulled on some short and went to open the door.

"Hey, lil sissyyyy!" Justin said walking in and messing my hair up.

"Justin what do you want," I said in between laughs.

"Oh, I'm looking for Sam, he shot me a text and said he went to bed early last night," he said reaching for my glass of water and drinking some.

I'm not sure where he is, "I said scanning the roof.

"Alright then, thanks L," he said walking to the door.

"Yeah no problem," I said smiling.

He stopped right before he left and turned around, "Hey L, I have a feeling Sam likes you."

I stopped in shock."Really? How so?" I said acting like I didn't just sleep with Sam.

"He is always talking about you when we are driving to parties. He never hooks up with other girls anymore, and he protects you and always watches over you," He said playing with the door handle.

"Oh. Is that a bad thing?" I said playing with my hair and trying not to smile.

"Just be careful. Sam has had a dark past, and I don't want anything to happen to you, "He said smiling then closing the door.

"But..." I was left there looking like an idiot.

"I can explain," Sam said jumping down from the window.

"No. why didn't you tell me this? What is this "dark path"?" I said stepping away from him.

"Because I didn't want to scare you off, I feel alive around u, and want to be here for you," he said taking my hand. "The truth is, I slept with another girl before, and I didn't tell you, we were dating for 3 years, and she got pregnant, but killed the baby. I keep this stuff secret because I don't want people feeling sorry for me and stuff."

I just stood there for a while. He had a point, he really was a loyal boyfriend. He stayed with her and comforted her, but she killed the baby, I need to respect the fact that he doesn't tell most people.

"I was going to tell you tonight, bc I wanted to take you somewhere, but your brother told you," he said paying it his fingers.

I grabbed his hand, "I'm sorry, that was such a bitch move of me. I was scared you were going to say you were actually gay or something."

He laughed and pulled me into a hug, "Never, never!"

"I hear someone had a crush on me, "I said looking up at him and rinning.

"What else did he say!" He said laughing and playing with me hair.

"Not enough, "I said pulling him onto the bed.

We spent most the day hooking up and talking. We swam and played games. That day was amazing, and I never wanted it to end. But I couldn't help forget about how he had a girlfriend for 3 years, and she got pregnant. But am I in love with Sam?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys! Sorry, I haven't updated, I've been really busy with school, and soccer. I love you guys and I hope you enjoy! -Kat <3