eighteen

a week has passed, nothing happened.

jisung hadn't lost his hope yet, he KNEW that his minho would come back. he wasn't going to lose him, not after all that happened.

jisung got forced to leave minho to go to school, which he wasn't enjoying at all.

what if minho woke up while jisung was at school?

he wanted to be there when it finally happened.

he wanted to hold his boyfriend and protect him from everything. jisung felt like he was going insane.

chan and jeongin noticed how broke jisung seemed. they were just as depressed as him.

jisung and jeongin sat at the table in the cafeteria. both feeling deeper than the ocean.

since minho was uncouncious and he wasn't seen with jisung anymore, a lot of girls tried to get into jisung's pants, which he gladly ignored and pushed off.

"jeongin, i'm about to go crazy. i'm literally going to stab someone if minho won't wake up." jisung growled in his deep voice, clenching his fist.

"hyung calm down, he'll wake up for sure.." jeongin whispered, unsure if he's telling the truth.

"hey guys.. how are you?" felix joined the two, followed by the rest of the group, excluding woojin and jungwoo, who were at the hospital with chan.

"not too good.." jeongin admitted.

"fucking dead inside." jisung hissed and slammed his fist on the table, startling the others.

"jisung, we know that it's really hard for you, it's also hard for us but please have hope." seungmin frowned.

suddenly, all of their phone agressively and rapidly started buzzing and ringing.

jisung's support group

chan: when's your last class

jungwoo: we're panicking here

chan: GUYS

woojin: I'M FUCKING HYPERVENTILATING

jungwoo: i'M ABOUT ZT SHIT MY ONTS WHRRE AYO GUYS

chan: wE'RE ACRWAMING FUCKIGNS COSME HERES OJ MY HDLFD

jungwoo: [10 missed calls]

chan: fUCK IT GUYS SKIP CLASSES AND GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE THIS IS IFNSJSJSJSS IMOORTANT

hyunjin: we're on our way.

jisung: it better be fucking worth it.

[hyunjin and jisung went offline]

jungwoo: oH MY GOD THEY'RE USING PERIODS

minho: ew what the fuck

chan: mINHO SJSHDJSJSHJSSJS

woojin: fUCK LAY BACK DOWN MINHO SJSJJSS

minho: get me pizza

jungwoo: i'M ON IT

[jungwoo, chan and 2 others went offline]