Chapter 2

After the exhausting day of the boring shelving of items, it was the next day and Terry was once again sleeping in. However, Adohiro had different plans and he once again pounced on Terry like a cat. "Terry I'm hungry! Get me food please!" The child asked nicely and Terry just sighed. 

He woke up and changed to suitable clothes, heading downstairs. He made a bowl of cereal for him and Adohiro. Terry hated soggy cereal so he ate it quickly and so did Adohiro.

"I want to go to the park!" Adohiro smiled and he Terry gave a nod. "I can do a good vlog there too." Terry mumbled to himself and once they were full, he got ready. 

Since it was cold in Seoul, Terry bundled up Adohiro in a winter coat and they headed out. They reached the park in no time and Adohiro had ran to the playground equipment to play. 

Terry sighed and he noticed there were a lot of pigeons around but ignored it. "Hello, welcome to my terrible channel!" Terry spoke to his fans on the live YouTube video. 

However, during the filming after a few hours and Adohiro came back, asking for ice cream. Deicing it would be best to get Adohiro ice cream so he wouldn't throw a temper tantrum in public. That would be embarrassing and he hated punishing his brother. 

Adohiro picked chocolate ice cream and soon he started to eat it smiling. They sat on the bench at the playground, however, pigeons noticed the ice cream. They began to fly around while Terry was still doing his video. "These pigeons." Terry sighed and he began to film them. 

However, soon he felt something wet on his hair and head. He turned at his brother thinking he did something, however, he smelled something rancid. He widened his eyes and his hands touched his hair, he immediately knew it was bird poop! "Yuck!" Terry yelled standing up straight as Adohiro began to laugh hard. 

"You have poop everywhere on you!" Adohiro laughed which attracted some attention. "Hey, isn't that TerryTV? That American guy?" Some young couple mumbled to themselves, laughing. Terry took his brother's hand and ran back inside their apartment. 

After rinsing his hair many times, he felt relieved and thought it was a day to relax. "Terry are you okay?" Adohiro asked hugging his brother. "I love you, Terry." Adohiro smiled sweetly. "Sorry I laughed at you, but it looked silly!" He giggled. 

Terry smiled lovingly back at his brother hugging him too. "I do too. Even if I sometimes get mad at you and yell or spank you." Terry said.