4.

I dropped my bike onto the ground and walked over to Bill and Richie. Stan and Eddie refused to walk into the tunnel. I don't blame them though, it was kind of gross.

"Aren't you guys coming in?" Richie asked. I looked back at the two boys waiting for their answer.

"Nu-uh, that's grey water." Eddie replied in disgust. I sighed and rolled my eyes, he was such a huge germaphobe.

"What the hell is grey water?" Richie asked.
"It's basically..piss and shit." Eddie asnwered. I walked over to Bill, the boys still bickering over what grey water was.

"Need some help?" I asked Bill. He was holding up a white shoe.

"S-sure.." Bill answered looking up.
I smiled and looked at the shoe he was holding.

"Can I hold it?" I asked. Bill nodded and handed the shoe over to Y/N. I examined it, but looked into the shoe.
"Wait...hand me the flashlight."
I commanded as Bill handed it over.

I shined the light over at the shoe, I didn't notice anything until I noticed some big letters.

Betty Ripsom.

I handed both the shoe and the flashlight to Bill. I was freaked out, and I didn't like this at all. I was becoming uncomfortable and I wanted to leave. But I didn't want to make Bill feel like he was alone in all of this.

"Guys.." I muttered, but they didn't answer.

"Guys!" Bill called out until the boys stopped arguing and turned around.

Bill held the shoe in his hand.

"Don't tell me that's.." Stan trailed his sentence off.

"No. G-georgie wore galoshes." Bill answered. Stan looked down and so did Y/N.

"Whose sneaker is it?" Eddie asked.

"Betty Ripsom's."

°°°°°

Soon after everyome had discussed everything out, a big splash was heard, causimg everyone to turn around.

"Holy shit! What happened to you?" Richie called out as the boy in the water panted.

Y/N rolled her eyes and ran over to the boy to help him.

°°°°°