5.

Eddie wouldn't stop complaining about 'aids' on your way to the Pharmacy. It annoyed you so much, and you just wanted to shut him up.
Soon, you guys ended up at the Pharmacy.
You dropped your bike and immediately went to comfort the boy.

Eddie felt a hint of jealousy run through him, but instead of complaining, he just shook it off.

"Y/N, Richie, s-stay here." Bill stuttered as he, Eddie, and Stan ran into the Pharmacy.
Y/N nodded her head.

"Glad I got to met you before you died." Richie joked to lighten up the mood, but Ben just gave him a confused look.

"Richie! Stop being rude!" You scoffed.
You looked at the kid and smiled.

"Sorry, he's just a douche. What's your name?" You asked.
He laughed slightly.

"Ben." He answered. You nodded your head and remembered who he was.
He was the new kid, of course.

"I'm Y/N, and this is my brother, Richie." You smiled as you introduced them to eachother.
Richie gave Ben a smile and continued to ride around the alley.

The boys came back with a bunch of stuff in their arms. Eddie held cotton balls and other continents in his arms. He ran over to Ben and kneeled down to help him.

Richie came over and started to tease the living shit out of Eddie.

"Just suck the wound!" Richie stayed as he pointed to Ben's stomach. Y/N rolled her eyes and pushed Richie away and kneeled down to help Eddie. Eddie stopped for a moment and looked at the floor, his cheeks turning pink. But Y/N obviously didn't notice this.

"You have to suck the wound before you apply the bandage this is 101!" Richie argued

"You don't know what you're talking about." Eddie said as Ben pushed Eddie's hands away, looking up. Y/N looked up to find Beverly Marsh.

"Are you okay? That looks like it hurts." Beverly said worryingly as she walked over to Ben.

"No i'm good. I just fell." Ben lies as he smiled at the girl. Y/N smiled at the both of them.

They like each other..
you thought.

"Yeah, Right into Henry Bowers!" Richie stated. Y/N groaned and pushed him away once again.

"Richie shut up?" She said through gritted teeth. Richie sighed.

"Why? It's the truth!" Richie said.

"You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" Beverly winked. Ben smiles and licked his lips. It was quiet for a moment until Bill spoke.

"W-we'll take care of him , Beverly." Bill stuttered out, smiling at the girl in front of him.

"Sure." She smiled. "Maybe i'll see you around."

"Y-yeah we w-were th-thinking about going to the q-quarry tomorrow if you wanted to come.." Bill invited her.

"Good to know. Thanks." Beverly smiled and walked away.

"Nice going bringing up Bowers in front of her." Stan stayed as he stood up.

"Yeah!" Y/N said.

"Yeah dude you heard what she did?" Eddie brought up as he stood up as well.

"What'd she do?" Ben asked.

"More like who'd she do. From what i heard the list is longer than my wang!" Richie smirked as he grabbed his crotch. Y/N gagged.

"That's not saying much.." Stan said.

"Th.-they're j-just rumors.." Bill stated.

"Yeah, anyways, Bill had her back in third grade. They kissed in the school play! Reviews said you cant fake that sort of passion!" Richie smiled. Stan smirked at Bill, causing him to blush.

"Now! Pip pip and tally ho my food fellows! I do believe this chap requires our most attention! Now, get in there Dr. K and Dr. T! Fix him up!" Richie said in a british tone as he pushed Eddie to Ben.

"No not that accent again!" Y/N said annoyed.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up Einstein cause I know what i'm doing and i don't want you doin the british guy accent." Eddie said as he and I continued on working on Bens stomach.

"Suck the wound! Get in there!"