prologue

Neither of them can really place who was the first one to notice the other. All they know is that they locked eyes from across the huge club, each of them in their own respective groups but their attention engrossed on each other.

He let out one of his signature, loud laughs with his wild grin, even though there was nothing inherently funny about the situation. All he knew is he saw her and didn't want to lose the sight.

She couldn't even hear his laugh over her drunk friends that were yelling or the thumping music, but she let out a giggle that her friends didn't even hear but he swore he could hear it even from his seat. And he loved it and she loved the way the giggle made her feel.

His hand that held the camera slowly lowered until his arm was swinging at his side, his camera probably getting a shot of the ground despite the fact that his friends were doing the kind of dumb shit that was perfect for his vlogs.

"David, I swear to God. Why aren't you getting this?" Jason said as he looked over at David who was in a trance-like state. But, then he saw her, and he saw the look in David's eyes and that was enough for him to shut up and turn his attention back to the group but not before saying, "Go say hi, Dave."

David nodded slightly and felt his legs take him over to the table where she sat, not even noticing her other friends who were gawking at the sight, having never seen their female friend so transfixed before. He eventually reached the table and looked down at the girl who was in her seat, staring it at him.

"Well, I was beginning to wonder how long it would take for you to stop staring at me like a creep and come say hi to me." The girl said confidently causing one of her friend's jaw to drop. She looked at the rest of her friends and mouthed who is this girl?

David sat at the only seat left at the table, which was next to the girl and somehow grinned even more. He put his camera down on the table and leaned towards the girl. "You were staring too." He stated cockily while raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I was."

"Well then, we are both guilty. Now, what is your name?" His voice invaded her every thought at the moment and all she could focus on was how close he was to her and how nice his hair looked and that he even smelled nice.

"Elise. And you?"

"I'm David. David Dobrik." He reached his hand out to her and she took it, shaking it for longer than necessary but he loved every second of it and she did too. They could both get used to this.

Authors Note

I honestly have no clue why I am doing this and if people will like it and if they will even read it in the first place. Big ooof. But, welcome to this story.