Chapter 1

I hate school. So, so much. I think everyone does.

Kids come because they have to, but the only thing they look forward to is probably seeing their friends. Not including myself. What, you think everyone has friends?

It's been about a couple weeks since we started school. By now, usually all of the kids have atleast one friend. Again, not including myself.

My Mother says I should join a school club. There isn't really anything standing out to me, though.

I heard it is possible to start your own school club. But I do not want to stand out, and besides, no one would join anyway.

"Hey, you. That book in your hand? I've read it. Love that series. I've read all the books you've gotten. Sorry if I sound like a stalker," says a boy.

"Mark, mind your business. Sorry about that. My name is Leah. What he was trying to ask was if maybe you could help us start a club...?" says Leah.

Start a club? What a coincidence.

"We only let kids in with special permission from us! If you help, then you'll be a definite member," says Mark.

I'm not very interested in this offer, although they are the only kids in my classroom to have a actual conversation with me. But there is a slight possibility I may join.

Leah whispers,"Listen, this isn't your typical chess club. We chose you because we like you. You read horror and gore series, and we've heard about some stuff that has happened to you back then."

"We think you can handle our club."

Handle...? Seriously? Is this some sort of joke?

I ask,"So, what is this club's purpose, exactly?"

Mark gave me a serious look. I thought he was all talk. "Our dreams are about to become reality. We are going to kill our enemies."