Chapter 1

You know those guys that only wanted you for what you got in between your legs, well that's what Ty wanted, the gem in between my legs and I wasn't just about to let him get it.  I might have been naive to fall in love with him but he wasn't just about to get my pussy whenever he felt like, that and I wanted to wait a lil, you know growing up in a christian home with your grandmother you couldn't just up and loose your virginity at sixteen, no matter how much you wanted to. I was dumb to think a nigga like him would even wait, lol, I still laugh at myself for falling in love with him to the point it ruin me. I would always swoon when I got the early morning messages "Good morning beautiful", I would look forward to the conversations during school hours, cause school was hella boring, those long night skype calls till 4 am the next morning and it never registered to me that all this could be a game, nope I was and still am a hopeless romantic, I would always try ways to fix things, never get into arguments just tried to be that perfect girlfriend, the submissive typa chick that rarely fights back. Our story begins on December 31,2014 at 9 something in the morning, well the official story atleast. I would always catch him sneaking glances at me, we would have conversations but not the type that would lead to a relationship. You would think like a guy like him, sexy, got that god like body, handsome with a little hint of bad boy wouldn't need to work up the nerve to talk to a girl, who was trying to blend in and be invisible to everyone, well that wasn't the case, according to him, "I had to work the nerve to talk to such a beautiful girl". From having conversations at random moments, one day I decided to give him my number, as a friends.. I don't know what was so horrifying about that year, but let me tell you, going through the heartbreak that made you even more suicidal than before, loosing a "best friend" because you spoke the truth or maybe it was just the year, but something wasn't right and add to it a boyfriend who had a girlfriend, who you thought would be"Tha One". Whew chile, that year needed to be thrown out, but I had to make due with what I got. 

I was still picking up the pieces from that heart shattering break up that I wasn't expecting but it had happen and I had vowed never to get back into a relationship that serious, I was just learning the ropes of what relationships were, I guess, or I always fell for the ones that have their lives planned out and just looking for a little play toy, to pass the time by. That Wednesday morning I woke u happy, I had been contemplating my answer to a question asked or implied and I felt like I knew the person good enough to give the answer I wanted to. I felt sure, like I knew that there was nothing wrong in my answer, that my answer was the best thing possible to give at that very moment in time. I was certain I had gotten over the heartbreak that almost caused my life and I had someone to help me search through the mess to find myself again. That was a major mistake I think, letting him help me find my self after something like that.  I still feel the hurt from that to this very day, Its hard having someone who knows your like you know yourself. I felt powerless yet at the same time like I held some power, to me he was my number one cheerleader in everything I was doing, even if I couldn't