Boat Warfare

"Got yourselves pleased now, huh? Hahahaha..."

This is what me and Tommy had witnessed as we finally came across his rich mansion. Wasting bullets on some stupid doings? He finally turned himself to us, smiling with glee.

"Amigo, amiga! You made it." Diaz threw the shotgun away. "Now, listen. You two are going to steal a boat."

"A boat?" I asked dumbly.

Diaz nodded. "Yes, amiga. But this one has some shipment that just arrived from the Liberty. I want you and Tommy to get that boat in here."

"Is this going to get cutted off?" Tommy interrupted.

Diaz paused for a while, then nodding again. "Uh, yeah. Of course, a one's friends should be rewarded, and those bastards should be liquidated like their battered soup heads."

---

There was the boatyard.

Tommy shoved the Uzi at me. "Make sure you'll cover, and do that same shooting you did last time. And once the boat started up, get to the back quickly."

We crouched lowly, and from a distance, I hit the bystander. Tommy looked around, and upon on cue with his fingers, we jumped off the hiding, killing everyone who had guns.

"Go and press the hatch!" Tommy shouted.

I ran to the boatyard, pressing a red one and the splash of water can be heard. When I faced him again, Tommy already jumped on the boat, revving the engine up as I covered him.

Hearing the motors roar to life, I held on the spoiler tightly while shooting everyone who rains some bullets at us.

I felt the cold breeze of the sea as we glided at the waters, the skies with the orange color as the sun sets down afar. I never felt like this before...

"Heads up!" I called. "Were close to Diaz!"

Tommy slowed the boat down a bit, eventually, parking the boat near the jetty without a scratch as he grabbed the package along with him.

"You both did good." Diaz complimented, handing us two Phytons and the cut of our efforts. "Especially you, Raven. I had never seen a woman wield a gun before."

I looked at the money I had just received. This whole cash could be enough to fund my family needs and also to my gaming perspectives. I wish this is real.

"Uh, thanks." I smiled.

Tommy frowned as he buckled his Phyton in his pocket. "What would I tell? You must be tired. Let's go."

I hate to admit it, but I'm really tired. When I felt that sea mist, I made myself sleepily. But nonetheless, Tommy had a point, he obviously hates Diaz like I do. We used his Infernus to drift back to the hotel as we slept.