Kidnapped! (Part One)

A/N

Hey! Just wanna thank all you peeps' out there! Thanks so much for all the reads! 146 is FABULOUS!!! ;D! I'll try to update more, but I may not be free when school starts again in September. Anyways (that's ages from now) just enjoy the stories while I am! Really rushed, so soz if this chapter isn't as good as the rest. Thanks, from Ade, naturally!

I'm awake now... It's... 5:00am. Urgghh, I feel like, so tired but I'll probably (definitely) won't be able to get back to sleep until 10:00am. Jim, Mayim and all the rest of the cast are still fast asleep in their rooms. It's so boring waiting for them, and if a few minutes doing nothing was boring, I had to do it for five hours! I was clearly used to the timetable at MOC. Oh well... Shopping...

I'm more awake than ever! As well as that, Jim, Mayim, Kaley, and all the cast have woken up as well. Oh, and don't ask about what happened after I woke up at 5:00, I'll just say that I discovered an extra part of the house, in my room (and got a bit stuck!).

"Are you ready now Ade?" Jim calls from downstairs.
 "Yeah, nearly,"I reply (I haven't even got out of bed, to be honest!)

Oh, my phone's ringing again. Its been ringing like, all morning, and its so annoying, I can't even answer it because I'm doing things at the time, and when I go into the room, the ringtone just completely finishes. So boring...It's Sam! 

Sam: "Hey, Ade?"
 Me:"Oh, hi Alex!"
Sam: "How's life?"
 Me: "God, its like, great!"
Sam: "Right."
 Me: "What's up?"
Sam: "Nothing, like, at all."
 Me: "Oh."
Sam : "It's so boring. Since you've gone, I don't have anyone to talk to in the whole day. I really miss you, please come and visit."
 Me: "Well, I'll try, no guarantee, of course. MOC will probably take me back in, and keep me for another like, 5 years!"
Sam : "Well, keep in touch, I guess. Wait, I've got Face Time on my phone, have you got it?"
 Me: "Yeah!"
 Me: "Anyways, bye!"
 Sam: "Love you, see you tomoz!"
 Me: "Love you too see you tomoz! Bye!"

Well, Sam seemed like he wasn't having the best of time, but anyways, I need to go.

----------------------           -------------------------             -------------------------------         -------------------------

After I got changed into my day clothes, the same things as yesterday, I ran downstairs to have breakfast which was cooked by the catering staff. As I was eating at the long table, Jim started talking:

"So, Ade, Kaley's gonna take you shopping for clothes and stuff (because personally I hate shopping) so just stay close to each other and, yeah!"
 "Okey Donkey!" Kaley replied, laughing.

Jim whispered something into Kaley's ear:                                                                          "Don't...them...pepper..." was all I could here, but it mustn't have been that important or I would be told as well. (Maybe he wanted pepper to make supper)
 "Okay," Kaley said, seriously.
(I wonder what that was...)

Anyways, we headed out towards the town centre, which was only a few minutes away.

"What's that?" I pointed to a wrapped up object, which looked strangely familiar.
"Oh, just bottles of wrapped up perfume."
 "Right," I said suspiciously.

Walking down the path of the high street, we passed a shop called 'New Look'. I hadn't heard of it before, so I assumed it was new...

Finally arriving outside a shop called M&S - Marks and Spencer's, Kaley had told me, we stepped through some strange doors which seemed to move away when someone walked towards them. (I think they're called 'auto...matic?' I'm not quite sure)

We walked along a corridor of fashionable clothes while Kaley kept asking: "Are you sure you don't want this one?" (but only a thousand times more!)

I kept shaking my head, although I knew that they would actually look fabulous on me, but it was about £60, which, by any standards, was waaaay too much (at least for me).

"Hey," Kaley said quickly, breaking me from my thoughts,"do you want that one?"
 I looked to where she was pointing.

On the shelf stood a familiar piece of clothing.Different shades of green
 A solid black face staring at me in the middle

A creeper hoodie...

Only much warmer than my existing one
And bigger

'Come on...' I kept saying to myself. It was only £24...

"Yeah," I managed to squeak out quickly. Walking towards the till, Kaley quickly asked if I wanted any more.
 "No, thanks, it's fine for now!" I said, and what I meant was true.

Twenty-four pounds would have bought me a ticket out of MOC...