Newt Start..

Brandi's POV.

So tonight's the day I moved to Omaha Nebraska. I can say, I'm pretty nervous too see the kind of people here.

Right now I'm in a taxi on the way to my new house.

"Brandi were here!" My mom said interrupting my thoughts.

I looked up to see a huge mansion. I've never lived in a mansion before. I've only lived In a 1 story house.

"This is huge!" My brother said

Me and taylor ran up to the room the had a mini balcony.

"I call it" I said.

"Whatever you always get what you want." Taylor said.

Yes me and taylor  don't get along often. Just like other teenage siblings.

"Girls come and help!" My dad said.

I went out and saw that this is the rich people street. I was amazed because I never thought in a million years I would live In a mansion.

I went up to my room with all my bags and pulled out my phone that was ringing. My friend back in Chicago,lizzys, picture popped up.

--

Me- Hello?

Lizzy- Hey how is it going!

Me- it's going good! We arrived at the house.

Lizzy- great! Any hot boys around?

Me- haha! I havent seen the people around here.

Lizzy- oh.. We'll I was cheking up on you. I gotta go. Bye!

Me- bye'

--

As soon as I hung up, I decided to tweet a picture of my room.

As soon I posted the picture,my notifications blew up. You can say I'm youtube famous, but I just think I'm a normal teenage girl.

After I finished putting my stuff in my room, I decided to go for a run. I put on my yoga pants on and some sports bra on.

Once I've reached the end of the street, I saw a little park so I decided to go for a look.

I got to the park, and saw a group of people there hanging around. 'Great' I thought. I tried walking away before they watched me here, but it was too late.

'Hey you come here!' A girls voice said. I turned around and saw there was only 2 girls and 2 boys.

"Hey." I said

"Hey we're, Jullie, Victoria , and he is Sam, and Jack Johnson." Jullie said

"Nice to meet you, I'm Brandi caniff," I said

"Oh your that famous YouTube girl, right!" Jack Johnson said

"Yes I am" I said laughing.

"Well we have to go, but can I have you number?" Jullie said

"Ya sure" I said in the nicest way I could.

After we exchanged numbers, they left and I went back to my house.

Once I got back it was 8 pm. I did my night routine and got my PJs on. I jumped on my bed, 'this had been a good day so far' I thought and drifted off to sleep.

AN| yay 1st chapteeeeerr whooo!

I changed the theme of the story, oops!

Annywwaays, I'll try to write next chapter tomorrow. Baaayyy!