Chapter Three.

The next few days ima just do a mass upload since I've written alot the past weeks. :) thanks to everyone who has read. It may not be alot of people but it still means alot! so thanks. <3         

(Harry's POV)

Why in the world am I watching the Justin Bieber movie.   

"Nialler can you change it?" He looked at me with a pouty face.   

"You don't like Justin?" The things I do for this boy.   

"Fine, but I'm gonna go for a walk, I'll be back." Before I walked out the door I heard footsteps running down. I hope Niall didn't steal some of Cole's food again. I started walking back and I heard Zayn.   

"Where's ... Harry?" He was breathless. Why was he running?   

"He went out for a walk, why what's up?" 

"Okay well I was talking with Cole and she told me that she likes Harry and I was gonna ask him if he liked her but I don't think I should anymore. Don't tell him alright?" What the hell..   

"Dammit.." Niall. Why would he say that?  

"I'm kinda starting to like her.." Oh God no. Maybe I should just go tell him that he can have her. I mean I don't like her. Do I?  I couldn't hear this. I walked out the door, slamming it to make sure they knew I was there. I walked to the nearest park and sat under the tree watching the sunset. None of us have ever liked the same girl. I can't like her. Well, at least I've got Lou..  I opened my eyes and realized I was still I'm the park. Did I stay here all night? It was still dark. I checked my phone and it was 4:37am. Holy crap. I had 17 texts and 24 missed calls. Well, someone's gonna be very pissed when I get home. I walked back, deciding to take my time and enjoy the cool night. I got to the house and saw that one room still had its lights on. It must be Cole. She's on the second floor. I quietly opened the door and went up the stairs. I heard Cole talking and got closer to her door. Who could she be talking to?   

"I don't know what to do Ash! I can't tell him, he'll never feel the same and I'll just be lonely and stupid." Was she crying?... And talking about me?... Probably not.  I knocked on her door and she stopped talking. After about 10 second she came an opened the door.   

"H-Harry..?" Her eyes were red and puffy. She was crying.   

"What's wrong Cole?" I went up to her and hugged her letting her cry into me.   

"Nothing ever goes the way I want.. First my parents and now.." She looked up at me.   

"Forget it." She turned around and without thinking I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back into my arms. I put my hands on her face and kissed her. She stood still at first, but then she kissed me back. Her lips were soft and careful like if she kissed any harder she would break them. I broke the kiss and looked at her.  I felt absolutely nothing.   

(Colleyn's POV) He moved away and just looked at me. No expression on his face. Shit. Wait, why would he kiss me?   

"I.." He leaned against the wall and sighed,

"I'm sorry Cole.. But.. I didn't mean to.. It was a mistake.." His words hit me like a knife. He doesn't like me. He just did that to torture me. To make me think I had a chance with him.   

"Is that what all famous people do?! Kiss a girl that obviously likes them and say it was a mistake?! I loved you Harry!! Before I even met you! I thought you were a nice guy. I guess it's all an act though." I was furious. I knew all celebrities had an ego.. I just thought he was different.