The fall of Wall Maria

(y/n) the precious girl who was only 10,was walking around with her friends she's so happy.Never once she never smiled,she so peaceful.She never been an annoying brat who want anything,she wants an normal lovable family.

But this is the day,the day her friends and family would die infront of her gorgeous eyes.

Fall of wall maria
Year 845

3rd person view

The girl who has soft (h/c) (hair color)(h/l)(hair length) was walking around in her house with her friend.They went from a garden (bff/n) go pick up an flower put it on (yn)'s ear.they laugh and tell some jokes which were they laugh at,but (bff/n) saw something lurking on the wall it was an titan taller than the wall
"(y/n)! We have to go now!"said (bff/n) looking shocked when he see's the titan taller than the wall.You turn around and see it too.Then the titan kick the wall sending an strong wind who killed who was near the wall, who kick it and send the bolder flying killing instanly alot of your kind.You started to ran but your best friend stop you."(yn)! Are you crazy?!""but my house is right there!" you point at direction of your house,then started running."w-wait!!!"he started to run behind you.Then when you reach your destination,you saw your house broken down"n-no"you mummbled"(y/n) we have to go now,there is an titan near us."he said "lets go now!"then you two started running and you saw your parents and your brother were getting eaten by an titan.one by one by an three titan"no! Mom,dad,brother."then you sniffled while running.atleast you still have the scarf that your mother and father gived to you.But it was only youre memory that you will remember them.still running dodging every titan you two were close to the gate but that's when your bff grab by an titan.he shouted"(yn)!catch this"he threw an bracelet at you and you succesfully catch it"that's the only thing so you can remmember me,and (yn) don't Forget I LOVE YOU AND GO NO-"and that's when he was swallowed whole by an titan,you can't believe it,your best friend....is like an brother to you but he got eaten.You run and put on the bracelet he gave you,You ran were the boat was and sneekly go to the boat then you saw two kids one with brunette and raven hair was entering the boat.Then your eyes slowly turned into cold emmotionless eyes.Then you see the titan break to the gate smashing it's body to the wall, making an hole into wall sending flying the millitary pollice crew away killing them.you watch and the boat started to move the people jump into the boat some succeed to grab on the boat and some of them who jump tried to grab the side of the boat, fall into water fall into the water.You stop peecking and went sit down,you annalyzed blankly the bracelet.Then the boat stop.You went out and started silently followed the three kids who looked the same age as you.when they sit down,you sit down you were 8 meters away from them.Then the blond bowl cut hair kid started to get up and walked toward you and said"hello my name is armin i saw you are lonely so i decided you to join us"he said shy/kindly to you.You nodded and went up with them but hesitated a bit.then you sat down as they did them the blond hair well boy who looks like a girl who in the name of "armin" gave me an bread.then he ask me kindly "what's you name?" "(name)(lastname) from shiganshin-"the fuck,is wrong with this kid i'm just saying where i live.I'm not being formal.you thought"no need to be formal"said the boy who had beutiful eyes,"i'm eren jäger by the way""mikasa,just mikasa."said the girl who is ravonneth."soo...what are you gonna join?"said 'eren'"survey corps"i said plainly "w-what y-you too?!"said him "ofcourse well if you need an help ill help" i said"same here"said'mikasa'"hey will you guys join training corps?"said armin"ofcourse"we said in corus.
"o-oh s-s-same here"said he.

Year 457
"(name)! Wake up were gonna join the training corps!"you wake up well eren waking you up,you glared at him and said "fine."he shivered and said again to him"if you were gonna shivered like that you'll be a titan meat when fight them.then mikasa surprisingly agreed.then we went up to were the line was and we line in.