joining the training corps

5 years later
Year 847

Your pov
The woman ask me what my size is then i answered "(y/s)"i said kindly and give her an kind smile which suprisingly she smiled back in my thought'tch...pathetic...emotions only weaken you why would you use it'i thought the grab the uniform gently from her hand and change.

Then i head were the training grounds were.'Suprise suprise we were the first one' and we four line up,the others came then we line up.

Then the commander came,Intruducing himself as "YOU MAGGOTS,I'M KEITH SHADIS I'M GONNA BE YOU'RE COMMANDER!"i'm not really paying attention then he shout to the blond hair gir-i mean boy....
"hey,kid!"the commander said reffering to the bowl cut hair  who is armin.nevermind he was a boy

Then he answer and salutes"sir!"

"who the hell are you?"the commander ask

"I'm armin arlert from shiganshina,sir!"he answered while keeping his eyes closed

"that so?a name fit for retard!Your parents name you that?"he shout and question him.

"it was my grandfather,sir"he answered he looked paralyzed

"arlert,why art you here?"the comander said leaning down.

"to contribute humanity's victory sir!"he answered still scared

"how very admirable.You should make an first-rate titan feed."the commander looking scary saying it to armin.then he gran armins head"third squad!about face!"the he turn armins head to side.

Then he move finding an next victim.
Then go into an boy with short brown hair.

"and who the hell are you?"commander ask

The boy salutes and said"i'm thomas wagner from trost,sir!"he replied with an low voice.

"i can't hear you!"commander shouted

He do it again still an lower voice

"i told you to speak up,go practice sounding off properly in the baracks."the commander shouted.

"next who are you?"

"mina carolina from trost,sir!"

"wrong!"he shouted probably mina breaking an sweat

"you were born in a pigsty,inferior to swine!"he shouted 'corecting' her.

"yes! I'm inferior to swine sir!"she answered scared.

"wrong i tell you what you are and what you arent!"he shouted.

Then he find an another victim and stops right infront of you.

"and who the hell are you?"he ask me

Your eye twitch and glared at him he well get scared when you glared at him it made shiver down his spine and he nod and and went to find an another victim.He stop infront of two town haired boy and wtf he looked like an horse no offence.

"who are you?"

" i'm jean kirstien from trost,sir!"

"and why are you here?"

Then there was an sweat dripping of on his face.

"to join millitary police brigade and reside in inner distric,sir!"

"i see you want to leave in the inner district?"

"yes sir!"

Then the commander headbutt him

He fell down and crouching in pain.

"who gave you permision to sit?!"
"If You even handle that,you'll never make it to millitary police brigade!"

The move only to next guy who has raven hair and had cute freckles i must say.

"and what the hell are you and what are you doing here for?!"

"i'm marco bott from jinae in wall rose,sir"he said while smiling and sweating."i came to join the millitary police brigade and pledge my self to the king!"he said

"It's that so what a good man. A noble objective.but remmember:"he frown and looked at the commander."the king doesn't want you.he looked frightend.

Then he went finding an another victim.

This will be an long day...

Then he stop infront of bald guy.
"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!""I'm connie springer sir!" he was saluting but wrong hands the commander grab him by his cheeks and glared at him.Commander shadis looked around and he spot an girl eating an potato.he let go of 'connie' harshly.

"YOU!WHAT'S YOU'RE NAME AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

the girl salute

"i'm sasha blouse sir!i join here to fight titans!"

"Blouse what are you holding in your right hand?"

"it was steem potato sir!i grab it when we were in mess hall it was just in there pick it up and eat it!"

"blouse of all of places why here,why now?"

"eh sir,are asking why people eat potato sir?"

I looked around and saw almost all the cadets are shock even me but i hide it.

She cut it in a half well almost 1/4 and gave it to commander.the commander grab it and throw it.

"BLOUSE RUN LAPS TILL NIGHT,EVEN IF YOU DROP DEAD YOU WILL MISS DINER!"

Then she start running.

Timeskip.

Your pov
I was sitting next to mikasa infront of me was armin.we were eating dinner then eren being an titan hater he is he explained it to anyone and anyone question him first.when he saidhe will join the survey corps the two toned hair guy shout at him and called him a suicidal bastard.I went in there i grab horseface like a sack of potato and mikasa grab eren same i did to the boy who is 'jean'.i put him down where he is belong i spot the freckeled boy and blush only a little and went away immidiately.
And went back from my sit i heard horseface bickering about when i saw him i blush bla bla bla but the ravonetth guy,i have his respect i respect him.

Jean pov
I just saw the girl who is slightly taller than me well same hieght as marco grab me like a sack of potato and threw me where i belong but not harshly i blush,i saw her blush and look away and she went back where the suicidal bastard was. I glared at were the suicidal was and he glare back then i tell them"guys! Did you see the girl who is hot just blush at me?!"i said to them"uh..jean it does not mean she blush,she like you."said marco"yeah jean.."said connie "no i saw it she blush!"i said"maybe she was blushing but not from you,but from me" said reiner smirking.

Timeskip

Your pov.

I was walking and we meet our destination i wave and said goodnight to my guy friends the said goodnight to me back and mikasa and i went where our dorm was she was on the top bunk and i was on the bottom bunk we said our goodnights and went asleep