magical

Amber searched though her whole closet looking for for the perfect outfit to wear for her date with Lucas. She looked over at the clock only to know that it was 7:30, soon after she had found the perfect outfit. She had picked out her blue high waisted shorts with her galaxy infinity crop top and her purple vans.

She got into the shower and washed her hair... when she got out she decided to wear her hair natural. She quickly put on her eyeliner and lip stick. She checked the time one more time for it was now 8:40 she quickly slipped on her clothes and shoes and left her bedroom.

Amber quickly paced her living room as she waited for the doorbell to ring. She thought to herself Why does he do this to me everytime, all he does is make my heart race along with my breathing. She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the doorbell ring, she quickly made her way to the door. She opened it to find Lucas dressed in a black fitted shirt and blue Jean, God he Looks so sexy she thought to herself and bit her lip. "like what you see" Lucas teased playfully, he slowly glanced up and down here body.

"maybe... so what do you have planned for us tonight " Amber asked with confidence as she was slowing stripping him with her mind.

"well Babe that's a surprise... come let's get going, by the way I don't know if I told this yet but you look very beautiful tonight "Lucas replied as he took their fingers and interwined them. They slowly walked to his black mustang, soon as the blooming couple finished walking down the driveway he held the door open for her and then quickly ran over to the driver side. He quickly pulled off and drove down the road, they drove an hour just casually talking and glancing at each other. He had finally pulled up to what looked like a small lake, he quickly got out of the car and held open Amber's door.

Lucas held Amber's small hand as they walked down on the sand until they stopped and Ambers heart stopped for it was a picnic with candles. It was so beautiful and the full moon made it feel magical.

"Amber look at me" Lucas whispered snapping amber out of her thoughts. She slowly turned facing him due to his tall features she had to look up. Lucas softly took Amber's face into the palms of his hands and places a soft kiss on her pink lips, both Amber and Lucas hearts were pounding again their chest as sparks flew from their indescribable kiss. It felt as if the world had just stopped and it was just them too. it was perfect thought Amber. Soon they sat down and ate the food that Lucas had prepared for it was a salad and a chicken sandwich.

After the date was over Lucas drove Amber home and went home. They both went into their beds thinking about the magical night.